Chapter 9

Louisa was waiting at the entrance for Aria to arrive so that they both head inside together. She taps her leg uncomfortably, "Where are you? I should have picked her up instead."

Cassius, the host of the party approaches her, "Hey Louisa, you look stunning!"

"Thanks." She averts her gaze back to the road.

He pops his face in front of hers, "Where's Aria?"

She pushes him away in annoyance, "She is coming."

She sees a familiar car arriving at the entrance of the manor. The window lets down revealing Eleanor as the driver. Aria and Brian gets down the car.

"Sorry for arriving late." Aria apologizes.

"It's-" Louisa was interrupted by Cassius saying, "It's alright~ the party just started." He noticed Brian standing behind Aria. He snakes his arm around his shoulder, "Who are you? You are figure is so perfect like a model."

"That's Noah. He is freshman joined this year." Aria introduced him.

"And what about that hot stuff in driver's seat?" He points at Eleanor.

"Eleanor. Brian's elder sister." Eleanor shifts the gear, "Well my job here is done so I'm leaving. Have fun Noah."

"Woah woah wait, why so rush? Do you have anything on schedule today?" Cassius grabs the car window stopping her from raising it.

"I don't think so. Why?" Eleanor asks looking perplexed.

"Maybe, you could spend some quality time with your brother?"

"Why would you invite me? I'm just an outsider."

"You don't have to worry about that. My cousins who live in other cities also comes to join my party. Another guest won't hurt. What do you say?"

Eleanor stays quiet for a long moment. Then she says, "Alright. If you insist. I'll just stay for two hours then leave."

"Yes!" He opens the car door for her to come out. She comes out standing beside the car.

Louisa looked astonished seeing her in casual clothes as she also used to see her in uniform all the time. Her clothes and pretty face with hair laid down added more charming side of her.

"Wow..... she looks really beautiful." Louisa said to herself.

A parking valet arrives taking her car away. Cassius gestures his hands welcoming them to his manor. It was blasted with music, dance and couples displaying their intimacy moments.

"I have to attend other guests. Have fun~!" Cassius walks away vanishing in the crowd.

"Hey Louisa!" Their former classmates surrounds Louisa around. They take her away leaving Aria at Eleanor's mercy.

"Let's spread out and look out for anything suspicious. And don't take any drink who knows what they put in it." Eleanor says while looking around the surroundings. She narrows her eyes, "I have got a bad feeling about this place."

Three of them went different directions. Aria went exploring upper floor, Brian went to bar and Eleanor was walking around the pool. Noah was walking around when suddenly a group of girls dressed in cheerleading outfits surrounded him.

"Hey handsome~! Wanna have some drinks with us?" The leader the group asks seductively.

He frees himself from their grasp, "Thanks but no thanks. I'm good." he quickly walks away leaving these girls groan sadly.

He sneaks into the kitchen slowly following a server deep into the hallway. He leaves the tray on the basin as the another server said, "Lord Cassius has called for you. He must be in winery where all the supplies are stored."