First Meeting

VEGAS P.O.V

Today I'm going to have lunch with my cousin Kinn in a restaurant that is near the college during the lunch break.
I offered to go to a different one but he had to eat here because it's the restaurant that his boyfriend and his bestfriend love because they sell spicy southern food.
I hate spicy food though but anyway I can't make problems with his boyfriend from the first month of my arrival.

While eating already Porsche was checking up on his friend who is late because of drawing again or something like that just because he wasn't satisfied with his first painting according to Porsche words.

The three of us were having aimless conversations and talking about business basically with Kinn, until we heard someone calling Porsche Porsche that everyone in there turned to take a look

Porsche waved to the new comer to see us,
And I didn't expect seeing what my eyes have seen.

I even questioned this can't be Porsche's bestfriend?

They are totally different, Porsche give impression of a strong person who is more of a bodyguard person. He is even specialized in certain type of sports according to Kinn and I didn't ask much about it tbh because I really don't care.

But that person coming to us waving and smiling widely that his dimples can be seen from miles wearing a pink and white oversized shirt and short long to his knees while holding his painting brushes and bag on one hand and waving to Porsche with the other one.
He looks so small and more of a baby especially that he is forming a palm 🌴 on his hair with the scrunchies he put right above his forehead.

This made me chuckle, he is weird that Kiddo.

When he came greeted us I could clearly smell his Vanilla scent that is so good as if Fresh baked Vanilla cake.
He greeted me with great smile that his eyes almost closed.

"Hello! I'm Pete nice to meet you, you're Vegas Kinn's cousin, right?" said Pete smiling while sitting next to me and we're facing Kinn Porsche now.

"Hello! Nice to meet you too Pete, yes it's me" I said while smiling formally at him.

Suddenly....

My eyes widened at the unfamiliar feeling on my cheek when I was about to put a spoonful to my mouth.

I turned to look at the one who touched me, and it was Pete's warm fingers caressing my cheek while smiling.

"Wow! Your skin is so smooth and clear, do you use special products?" Said Pete while smiling again.

I could even feel the strange looks from kinnPorsche especially that Kinn knows I hate being touched by anyone.
I really wanted to slap him for this.
I leaned my head back to avoid his touching.
And I looked at Kinn when he whispered.

"It's okey, I'm sorry" Kinn said.

"No, I don't" I said in a normal tone.

"Awh! Niiiice lucky you" He said smiling AGAIN and turning to put some food to his empty plate.

He almost put all the food to his plate.
I really wonder where does the food go when he's that small.

This guy now looks happier than a 2 years baby who got a candy from a stranger.

OMG, I thought Porsche is weird but God Damn his friend is nothing better.

After some time I went to the bathroom to empty my PP before going back to attend the afternoon classes.
Then Kinn followed me.
We both took our time till

"Wow, I'm proud of you Vegas I thought you would kill him for daring to touch you, hahahaha" Kinn said making fun of me.

"Well, I'm being nice this time because it's the first time I meet your weird people, but next time I can't guarantee their safety" I said chilling.

Yes I'm a very introvert person, and the only ones I let them cross the lines is Macau and Christina my girlfriend.
OMG speaking of her I didn't text or call her for two days now because I was busy with settling, college and taking care of the issues coming from the business.

She must be mad, so I'm going to check on her tonight.
'I'm sorry baby' I said in my heart while washing my hands, and then we went back to the table.

The more I get closer, the more I smell the Vanilla, Uggh! I think I'll hate that taste soon.

We took our things and went back to the University.

Me on my motorcycle, and the three of them are going with Kinn on his car.

While I'm trying to leave I heard

"Wow! I love it I wish I can have one one day, have a safe ride by byyyyyy Vee" pete said smiling while referring to my motorcycle.

And WHAT THE Fuck is this Vee thing?

I  literally met him for like an hour ago eewww.

I drove back in speed feeling so annoyed.

I'm going to kill you Kinn for this, wait and see.

......................................................................

I wanted the new chapter to be Vegas P.O.V because he is the new comer to their lives so he is wondering around about everyone's behavior and personality.