Puzzle Part 1

First of all, sorry for unpublishing the chapter earlier because it was incomplete, and I thought it should be longer.

Enjoy reading beautiful BUBBLES.

Let me know your opinions in the comments, and vote for more chapters soon ❤️,❤️

******************

The day after the night club

Pete P.O.V

I thought I would be able to sleep last night when I got home, but I couldn't because of my overthinking, and now I have to attend the morning classes, Ugggh!.

I slept in the main family house because Porsche takes me there every weekend to stay in his room as he sleeps with Kinn, so it's a free good room for me, and he even added some of my needs in there to feel more comfortable during my stay.

When I was taking my morning shower, all I was thinking about is yesterday which was an experience one of a kind.

I never thought I would see such things common between certain type of people and normalized as if these things are cherished in their lives.

How could people be adapted to it and accept themselves the way they are?, and did they have actual experiences in real life rather than their night different pleasures?

I never even expected myself I would like certain views from last night. Not only that, I found myself in need for trying some as well!!.

It doesn't mean I didn't feel horrible seeing some others too. I couldn't help it, but my mind needed to know more. Curiosity killed my escaping space at that time. I found myself switching modes as if I had another person was inside me.

On a moment I felt I'm still a teenager, but on another, a certain feeling brings out the adult side that it could finally control that poor weak kid.

Maybe not being able to sleep last night is the fear of having such old nightmares again which I would never want to recall.

I also felt thankful for Vee though who kept my senses all together the moment I was about to make a mess. He kept me company, and I'm even more thankful for his comforting eyes when we went upstairs because I literally thought of ruining their moods when I saw that old guy hitting the poor young man till he started bleeding eventhough it could be one of his preferences.

Because of Vegas eyes, I could calm down the different voices that I heard inside me. Those voices were calling for more depression which could make me be worse than I'm already.

I don't know how it worked, but I felt like many pieces 🧩 were put together and agreed on one thing for the first time ever which is "It's okey Pete, it all shall pass".

And by the way, don't think I don't know that Vegas hates it when calling him Vee, but the fact that seeing his pissed face when he can't do anything to me makes me want to tease him even more now and then. Hehehehe~

I don't know what would people think when seeing him angry, but I like it, and I find it cute hahahaha.

Oh shit! I'm late, I need to hurry up to avoid being scolded by the teacher, but thank God it's my favorites class for this morning because it's a practice class, and the professor allows us to feel free to describe the theme he offers freely according to our own way we define what art is.

Meanwhile during the class

The teacher brought a man model with him who is topless with neutral face, and he asked us to draw facial expressions and show feelings according to how we feel lately, and how life is treating us.

I was so focused on the drawing and painting that I skipped lunch. Imagine that? I SKIPPED lunch. And it's literally my first time ever drawing and painting something while enjoying it without the need of drawing over and over again.

I was literally satisfied with my piece from the first time try.

Porsche P.O.V

I noticed Pete didn't come for lunch today, and when I called him, he didn't answer, so I suppose his phone is silent because it's his favorite class he must be so focused on drawing.

I picked a box of lunch for him, and I went to check on him since I don't have any afternoon classes, and Kinn is still having a lunch with Vegas. He is supposed to discuss something with him, but I didn't ask much because I sthink it's work related.

( Guys, we'll have what happened during lunch between Kinn and Vegas, just be patient,
luv you ❤️,❤️)

So when I entered the drawing room, I was surprised that there are no drafts thrown on the floor because Pete was never satisfied from his first try.

Wow what an unusual Pete I'm looking at now!!! because no drafts, and with a smiley face that says
"I'm more than satisfied with my work".

His palm 🌴 is always there since it's a must when drawing in order to forbid his hair from distracting him, and there was some black paint on his left dimple. Of course there is no Pete without a bit of mess XDD.

"What a shiny sweet baby!" I murmured while approaching him smiling.

I was planning to Boo 👻 him, and I went behind his back as he didn't notice my arrival yet until~

WHAT THE HECK? why is he satisfied when he drew such weird painting.

It was literally a topless man's body but with two puzzle pieces 🧩🧩 stuck together instead of human head, as if related to his neck. The background of the man's body was black painted chains ⛓️ while the body looked strong yet there was a scar on the chest in the left side where the heart is supposed to be located. The body was holding a white baby Panda bear on his left hand.

"What the hell? What is this Pete" I said terrified.

"Oiiii Porsche, you scared the shit out of me", Pete said surprised.

"What kind of pictures you're drawing? When you looked happy I thought you were drawing some nice sea view, or anything with light colors, but THIS????", I said curiously.

"Why? Isn't it cute? I feel so relieved now that I finished the final touch OMG". He said happily then he pressed a kiss on the corner of that large drawing.

"You never fail to surprise me Pete". I siad while opening the lunch box preparing it for him.

"Yeeeyyy! Now I'm hungry that I smelled such wonderful spicy curry 🍛😋😋😋😋". He said happily while stretching on his way to me after great couple of hours on that chair , coming out with such weird piece.
.
.
.
.
.
Vegas and Kinn during lunch time
.
.
.
To be continued very soon
.
.
.
.
Let me know you opinions please ❤️,❤️