Spicy 1 🔞

Sorry for not being able to update yesterday.

I'm really busy these days.

I hope you enjoy reading
Beautiful Bubbles
❤️,❤️

**********************************

Pete P.O.V

"Little boy! Do you allow me to replace these sad and torturous bruises with bruises of pleasure?". I asked hoping for a positive reply from him.

His words made me feel shiver down to my spine. My mind could no longer function and realize the whole situation as if nothing happened earlier. All I could hear was my heartbeats, and I can clearly observe his nervousness that is shown on his facial expressions.

I've never experienced any of this before, but whenever he's around, I feel some kind of comfort that eases the weight I'm holding on my shoulders.

I don't know when, maybe it all started during the first time I met him when I could notice he hates skinship, but he didn't complain when I touched him.

Or maybe during the night club time when he comforted me, and ordered his followers to stop that old men eventhough it was a personal preference.

I don't know, I don't knoowwww. But I want to kiss him, I want him to cure me more, I'm sure he can. I trust and believe in his words. I don't want to overthink anything anymore.

I want to kiss him even if I don't know how to because I've never kissed anyone before, but I'll give it a try.

Yes!! I'm giving it a try.

Few seconds after, I could clearly feel a warm and soft meat being pressed on my lips as I leaned down my face to approach his mouth.
His eyes wide opened out of shock and surprise. I'm sure he never expected me to make such a move.

Eventhough it was a peck, a long peck where only lips pressed against each other because both of us didn't dare to part our lips maybe. It's not like I don't want it. I DO, I'M GOING TO DO IT ALL NOW, But I'm scared that I'm not capable of moving. My heart is about to be out of my chest, and I wish he makes a move already.

Is he disgusted? Does he think I'm easy? He didn't mean it that way like what I'm doing now?

I had to take my lips away, yet I'm still sitting on his lap. I was soooo shy that I can feel my cheeks burn and clearly forming the pinkish color that must be a red tomato by now even in my ears.

My eyes were focused on his half unbuttoned shirt while my fingers were playing with the buttons.

"Pete! Look at me in the eyes". He said in a normal tone.

I remained silent. I was scared of what's coming from his mouth. He'll hate me for sure.

"Pete! It's an order". He raised his voice a bit.

"One, Two...". I don't know why, but him counting, it worked well on me as if it's something usual for me to follow his orders, so I immediately looked him in the eyes.

" What did you do?". He asked calmly.

Actually, I felt so embarrassed, but I think he disliked it. I have to apologize.