New World Part 2

Description Of The BDSM Bar

Vegas P.O.V

What's the point of having and making money if you don't spend it properly?

I built this bar in order to suit everyone's taste. I was responsible for the design, decoration, and the colors to relate it to my own taste, but I put people's needs on my mind too, so I tried to make it suitable for different kinds of tastes which allowed me to make this bar the biggest BAR among the ones I owned and not only that but in the whole Thailand as it's the first BDSM Bar in there which makes it even more special and famous.

Since there are a lot of comers and especially the V.I.P ones, I had to make it two floors.
There are separated areas from each theme. For instance, the stripping area is separated from the masochist's, and the masochists are separated from submissives and slaves, and just like that it goes.

In fact, the second floor is specialized basically for the V.I.P guests but with private rooms that are equipped with everything the masters, or anyone who rent the room can be in need for like chains, handcuffs, vibrators, and many more.

The basic color of my Bar is Red and black and my coworkers are being taken care of after doing their businesses with clients automatically. In case one offends them, he must count himself dead.

Moreover, There are even games areas in the ground flour which are done according to many requests from clients and even my workers. So we could find place to fit it with their needs.

No need to talk about how large the dance floor area is because a Bar without a spacious dance floor and great DJ to spend the night at, is not called a bar for me. So I had to make sure that this is the second Las Vegas located in Thailand, that's why it is indeed my special Bar.

And I had to Put some of my favorite words in English as lights in the walls for people to read as if precious pieces of advice like " fuck off" Hehehe~

(The Bar theme inspired by these pics)