Confession 🔞

Pete P.O.V

Today, the professor asked us to draw outside the practice room as an open class because the weather wasn't hot but a cool breeze instead, and the professor went to attend a meeting letting us feel free. That's why I'm in love with my morning practice classes.

I changed my Univ clothes to my comfortable jumpsuit which I usually keep at my personal closet there.
Eventhough it's not covering the hickeys in my neck which look like Zebra but in blue, but I don't really care about people's opinions. That's how I always lived my life.

Especially when my mind decides to runaway from factual events and create fake peace. I never took people's weird looks towrds me into consideration.

I hate when people judge others without knowing or living under their circumstances.

I was sitting in the middle of the garden behind our Art department.

All the students chose separate areas, and I wanted to draw the flowers and birds found here. I don't know why, but I feel it's a joyful morning lile never before eventhough I'm still feeling soreness down in my back.

That bastard Vegas parted my body into two separate pieces, that's how I feel. I'm not surrendering myself to him ever again Hehe~. Unless if I petty him 😏.

I was deep in my thoughts about last night that I didn't even notice how wide my smile 😁 is formed. But suddenly I heard an unfamiliar voice behind my back..

"Looks like someone had a rough night yesterday". A deep harsh voice interrupted my thoughts.

I froze in my place at first, but I got up carefully then I turned to look at him. It took me few seconds to realize that he's the old man who offered me drinks that night.

Thank God I refused, he looks scary when I get to look at him clearly rather than with red lights effect.
He was holding two big square packs of chocolate, and the cover had beautiful ribbon, and the brand of the chocolate is "Wang's".

After that night, Porsche told me what kind of work Mr. Wang does so that I stay away from him as far as I can.
So I know well he doesn't have a brand chocolate under his name.

"Excuse me! D.. Do I know you?". I replied hesitantly pretending not to know him.

"Oh! This makes me sad little boy. Were you drunk that night? But I don't mind making you remember though". He smirked.

Now, I'm sweating even more than before. His hand is trying to approach to my neck to touch the love bite Vee left on me.

I took a step back to avoid his touch because I don't like when strangers dare to touch me. It makes me feel insecure because most of the time when strangers and mainly "debtors" when they tried to touch me, they have other intensions which I'd rather not talk about.