New Excitement

Hello!! to a longer Chapter of the day.. Wohoooo!

Enjoy beautiful Bubbles
❤️,❤️

************************************

The next weekend on Saturday

Vegas P.O.V

I woke up around 6am today eventhough it's the weekend. I have to go to the main family house for work with Kinn before he wakes up and decides to keep it on the company. I don't want to go there.

I took a quick shower, and then I dressed up with a black half unbuttoned silk shirt, black jeans with a pair of my classic shoes.

I rode my red B.M.W car instead of my Motorcycle on my way to the main family house because I had to buy some stuff to take with me there.

I stopped by yesterday's Cafeteria, the one I took Pete to buy his favorite iced fresh pineapple drink, and he asked for his favorite French Macarons mini cakes with different sour tastes.

Therefore, I bought the same order today as well but enough for everyone to avoid misunderstandings because I'm doing it out of kindness of course.

That kid is weird, he looks so sweet but his favorite food is spicy, and his favorite sweets should have some taste of sour fruits.

After 30 minutes,

I finally arrived around 7:30am, but everyone was a sleep that I had to give the snacks to the house maid to keep them cold for Pete for later. I mean for everyone else too.

I headed straight to Kinn's office, he wouldn't mind me being there without him because we both have enough trust on each other, maybe he trusts me even more than he trusts his own brothers.

Speaking of his brothers, I didn't check on Macau for a while. Him and Kim, my cousin, accompanied uncle Korn to the U.S.A for his treatments, so they had to transfer their studies to the U.S.A.
I'll text Macau for a while until Kinn wakes up.

When I was about to text Macau, the door opened around 7:45am. I chuckled seeing Kinn half naked with his red bedroom robe

 I chuckled seeing Kinn half naked with his red bedroom robe