⚠️Side Story 1⚠️

I thought it would be fair giving some credits to Kim, Thankhun, and Macau as well.

Enjoy
❤️,❤️

************************

Kim P.O.V

I was enjoying the view from the window of my father's room in the Hospital until Macau patted on my shoulders.
I didn't even notice his arrival.

"You should eat first, I brought you some sea food, a combination of your favorite". Macau said smiling.

"I'm really not in the mood, but I'll have some with you". I commented.

"Oh sorry! I've just had a lunch with Dr. Top, this is all yours". He said shyly.

"Oh! I see, but you should be careful if Thankhun finds out, you will be dead". I teased.

"No need to mention even Phi' Top is so in love with his boyfriend that I feel my heart breaks each time he talks about him with that wide charming smile of his". He said feeling guilty.

"It's okey you're still young, and I'm sure the right one will come to you soon. Besides why would you care about these old boring aliens, I wouldn't dare to approach any of their planets hahahaha". We both laughed at my words then,

"What about you? Are you willing to leave Porchay forever? Isn't it even worse when you two love each other but can't be together?". Macau asked wondering.

"You said it all! We can't end up together, and if I follow my heart, our family will end up soon. I already feel sorry enough for my father's case. He's here because of me". I said while having watery eyes full of tears.

"No! Don't say that! It's never your fault to be gay". He said while rubbing my back.

"I know, but He got a heart attack because of finding out that I'm gay too. He had high hopes on me, and he expected me to give him a heir because he had to accept Kinn and Thankhun lovers, but me too? No he can't". I said while wiping my tears from my cheeks.

"Don't worry I'm sure Vegas will save the family, he's in love with Christina. Eventhough he's in Thailand l, they didn't break up, trust me!". Macau trying to comfort me.

"It's not the same I promise, but I'll definitely stay away from Porchay. I'm glad we're not in Thailand anymore, at least my heart won't be tortured seeing him in front of me but can't touch him". I replied feeling sad.

"But you two love each other. Please think it more, and try to give it another chance. We can still have heirs if we adopt and take care of them. I believe I can be a good father, and you too. When Uncle Korn wakes up and becomes better, I'll try to talk to him for you I promise". Macau said sincerely.

I only smiled at him and nodded then I started eating.
.
.
.
.
Enjoy ❤️,❤️