Chapter 6 - Being Exposed

A few days later...

Location - Hikawa Residence, Living Room

Sayo's POV

It is the start of a brand new day. It wasn't that hot, but it wasn't that cold. We had the day off from school. I was hoping I would get a chance to play the guitar during my day off, but I have a feeling that Hina will want to do something with me.

Hina is probably in the living room, assuming she is waiting for me. To my surprise, though, as I was entering the living room, Hina was there, getting ready to leave.

"Ah, onee-chan!"

"Hina, are you going somewhere?" I asked.

"Yeah! I'm going to go hang out with a friend!" She answered.

"Really? That is a surprise." I said.

"I know, but they asked me to hangout with them the other day, and I said I would." She replied.

"Oh really? Then tell me, who is it?"

"Oh, ummm... just a friend from school. Nothing to worry about."

Hina is definitely being sus about this, but I guess I shouldn't question about it too much.

"Well, as long as you don't cause them any trouble, you go have fun." I said.

"I will. See you later."

Hina left the house, and I was more curious than before. Who was she hanging out with? Maybe she is hanging out with someone from Pastel*Palettes, or someone from outside of the band. I know it's not my business, but I'm too curious to stay out of this.

"I believe my phone is in my room." I said to myself before making my way back to my room.
______________________________________

Location - Hikawa Residence, Sayo's Room

I got to my room and grabbed my phone as soon as I saw it. I began to text Maruyama to see if she is hanging out with Hina.

Sayo's text: Maruyama-san, are you hanging out with Hina today?

Aya's text: Sorry, but I'm not. I'm actually working today.

Sayo's text: I see... Sorry for disturbing then.

If she is not hanging out with Maruyama, then who could it be? I should try Hazawa since the two of them are in the student council together.

Sayo's text: Excuse me, Hazawa-san. Is Hina with you?

Tsugumi's text: Hina-senpai? Not yet.

Sayo's text: What do you mean not yet?

Tsugumi: She said she was going to come here with a friend today, but she never told me when.

Sayo's text: I see.

Tsugumi's text: But wait, couldn't you ask her who she is hanging out with?

Sayo's text: I... uhhh... didn't want her to think I was interested in what she was doing.

Tsugumi: Fufu, I understand.

Looks like Hina is going to go to Hazawa Coffee with that mysterious friend of hers. I shouldn't bother her, but why is a part of me so curious about it. Without thinking, I grabbed my things and headed to the door.
______________________________________

Location - Hazawa Coffee

Your POV

Today, I was surprised that I got a text from Hina saying she wanted to hang out with me on the one day off we had from school this month. I was hoping to hang out with Sayo, but knowing her, she has other responsibilities she has to take care of, so I said yes.

She said she wanted to hang out at Hazawa Coffee, which was something I was okay with. I never been here before, but I have heard about it from the Hikawa twins. We met up outside of our destination and walked inside.

"Welcome!" Tsugumi said as she greeted us. I have seen her and her bandmates at CiRCLE more times than I can count.

"Hiya, Tsugu-chan!" Hina said.

"Ah, Hina-senpai. Welcome." She said and smiled at us. "Is (Y/N)-san the friend you told me about?"

"That's right!" She answered. "Well, he's my special friend if you catch my drift."

"Oh, I get it."

"Hi there, Tsugumi. Nice to see you again." I said.

"Likewise. Table for two, right?"

"Yep!" The two of us said together in unison.

"Well, we don't have a lot of customers today, so feel free to sit anywhere." She said.

Hina and I nodded, and the two of us chose the table near the back.

"Thanks for agreeing to meet up with me." Hina said.

"Yeah, no problem." I replied and smiled at her.

Hina smiled back at me, and we stared at each other for a while before Tsugumi walked up to us and asked for our order. However, I felt like I was being watched, but I never told Hina that.
______________________________________

Several minutes later...

I arrived at Hazawa Coffee and I looked through the window just to see if I could see Hina. Sure enough, I was able to find her, and to my surprise, she was hanging out with (Y/N).

"What are they doing together?" I asked myself.

I wanted to walk right in and confront them. But I figured I should stay in hiding, and see what they would do next. But so far, it looks like they were just talking like good friends do. I almost thought I had nothing to worry about, but then, I saw (Y/N) placing his hand on top of Hina's, and they were blushing and smiling.

This was breaking my heart, and I never felt so angry. At that moment, I bursted into Hazawa Coffee and called out to them.

"There you are!" I said.

Hina and (Y/N) looked at me with shocked expression. 

"Onee-chan! What are you doing here?" She asked.

"Hazawa-san told me you were coming here with your special friend, and I can see that it was (Y/N)-kun."

"Sayo, please calm down." I said. "You're getting worked up over nothing."

"Look, (Y/N)-kun, you maybe our friend, but this is between me and Hina, and I would appreciate it if you stayed out of this."

"Considering Hina is my girlfriend, I beg to differ."

"W-What?!"

Those two... are dating?

To be continued

A/N: (Y/N) and Hina are dating?! What a shocking plot twist.
Thank you so much for reading this chapter. I hope you guys liked it, and I'll see you in the next chapter. :)