Chapter 18 - A Devoted Marriage

[Word count - 859]

A few years later...

Location - Wedding Hall, Dressing Room

Sayo's POV

This is it... Today is the day that I get married to the most important person of my life: (Y/N) (L/N). I won't lie, I am a little nervous about going through with it. But I made it this far, so I might as well see this through to the end.

I was wearing a midnight blue wedding dress that Hina and Imai helped pick out for me. As of right now, I am in the dressing room with them, and the other members of Roselia. Once they heard I was getting married, they were happy for me. But while getting ready for the ceremony, they can see how nervous I was.

"Sayo-san, are you okay?" Udagawa asked.

"Y-Yeah, why wouldn't I be?" I replied, stuttering a little bit.

"It's just that... we can see you... shaking a little bit." Shirokane pointed out.

"Am I? My apologies." I said, letting out a sigh.

"Sayo, are you nervous by any chance?" Imai asked.

"Huh? N-No, what makes you say that?" I asked back.

"You're stuttering a little bit." Udagawa said.

"And as mentioned before, you're shaking a little bit." Minato said.

"Oh, right..."

I guess there's no point in hiding this from everyone, so I just took a deep breath and come clean.

"Okay, you're right." I confessed. "I am a little bit nervous."

"Why's that?" Shirokane asked.

"Well, this is my one chance to get married to (Y/N), but... I'm afraid something will go wrong if I do." I said.

Hina and the other Roselia girls looked at each other for a moment. Then they looked back at me before responding.

"I don't think... you have anything... to worry about." Shirokane began.

"Rinko's right. You've been planning this wedding for a while, so I can't imagine anything going wrong today." Minato smiled.

"Not to mention, you said you wanted to marry him since we were little." Hina teased.

Hina's teasing as now caused me to blush.

"Hina, why would you bring that up?" I asked.

"Well, why not? It's the truth, isn't it?"

I guess she's not wrong about that. I've always wondered what would it be like if (Y/N) and I got married, and now that it's coming true, I start to feel... complete.

"You're right. I've been waiting a long time for this." I said.

"And we'll be there to see it happen!" Ako said with a big grin.

"Aww, Sayo, I'm so happy for you." Imai said as some tears fell out of her eyes.

"Haha, Lisa-chi, you're getting teary eye." Hina laughed.

"I can't help it!!!"

We all had a small laugh about it, then mom entered the room.

"Sayo, sweetie, it's time for me to walk you down the aisle." She said.

"Right."

Everyone wished me good luck as they exited out of the room. I walked over to my mom who smiled at me.

"Ready to go?"

"Yeah, I'm ready."
_____________________________________________

A few minutes later...

Location - Wedding Hall, Altar

No POV

(Y/N) was waiting at the altar with the priest and the guests who attended to the wedding. His best man was Kai, the same person he went to high school with. And as for the guests, there was his mom, Roselia, and all the other girl bands were there.

After waiting for a while, the music started playing. Everyone watched as Sayo made her way down the aisle with her mom by her side. (Y/N) began to blush as she got closer and closer to the altar.

Once she got there, Sayo and (Y/N) were looking at each other and smiled. Then the priest took over from there.

"Dearly beloved, we gather here today to join Hikawa Sayo-san and (Y/N) (L/N)-san in holy matrimony."

"We will now begin: Hikawa Sayo-san, do you take (Y/N)-san to be your lawfully wedded husband?" He asked Sayo.

"I do." Sayo smiled.

The priest nodded and looked towards (Y/N).

"And do you, (Y/N)-san, take Sayo-san to be your lawfully wedded wife?" He asked (Y/N).

"I do." (Y/N) smiled.

The priest nodded again and told the two to exchange wedding rings. (Y/N) took one of the rings, and places it on Sayo's finger, and Sayo took the other ring and placed it on (Y/N)'s finger.

"And now, by the power vested in me, I pronounce you two husband and wife. You may kiss the bride."

The two stared at each other in happiness and (Y/N) leaned in to kiss Sayo, who kissed him back in return. Everyone clapped and cheered for them, and Sayo tossed the bouquet of flowers behind her. Aya was the one who caught it, and everyone clapped for her, while she just blushed.

Afterwards, the headed to the wedding reception, and everyone had a great time...

To be continued

A/N: Thank you so much for reading this chapter. I hope you guys liked it, and I'll see you in the next one. :)