Chapter 12 - School Trip (Your story)

[Word count - 644]

Location - Airport

Your POV

Today was the day of my school's annual school trip, for the third years at least. My school trip was happened to matched the days Sayo goes on her trip. I miss her a lot, but I'm gonna try to have fun for her sake. For my school trip, my class and I decided to fly out to America and so far, it has been an interesting experience.

"Phew, we finally made it..." I said once my classmates and I got out of the plane.

My classmate and friend, Kai, stood beside me as the rest of us headed out of the airport.

"Man, tell me about it." Kai said. "If I had to sit on plane an hour longer, my leg would've definitely fallen asleep."

I let out a chuckle by his comment.

"Haha, tell me about it."

"By the way, did you told your girlfriend that we made it safely?" Kai asked.

"Oh no, not yet."

I pulled out my phone and texted Sayo real quick.

Your text: Hey beautiful, just letting you know that we landed safely. Love you.

Kai and I proceeded to walk out of the airport with our class, and eventually, we found the bus that was going to take us the hotel that we were staying at. At that moment, Sayo sent me a response, and it made my heart melt.

Sayo's text: Thanks for letting me know. Love you too. :)
_____________________________________________

That evening...

Location - Hotel Room

Wow, today has certainly been a busy day. First we got to the hotel and unpacked our stuff, then we were out and about to do some sightseeing, then using everything we have learned about the English language, we went to see the new Blue Beetle movie. And last but not least, I made sure to grab a necklace for Sayo to have when we come back to Japan.

To be honest, being out in a new country makes me nervous. We're the only group here of students here that are from Japan. But thankfully, we didn't draw that much attention to ourselves, and we were able to get back to our hotel without any problems.

We all had a big dinner and nice, relaxing bath to end the night on. Since it's middle of the afternoon back in Japan, I decided to text Sayo before I go to bed. I showed her a picture of the necklace I got for her.

Sayo's text: It sounds like you had an eventful day.

Your text: Yeah, and it sounds like you're having fun on your end, too.

Sayo's text: Yes, but most of the trip involved Maruyama-san being scolded for being on the wrong bus, and not being with her class.

Your text: Haha, well, considering how you told me she wanted to be near you and the others, I don't blame her for doing so.

Sayo's text: Yeah, I guess so, or maybe Hina has rubbed off on her.

Your text: I can see that happening.

Sayo's text: Same...

Your text: Still, though, I can't wait to come back to Japan and see you. :)

Sayo's text: Me too, but after that, we're gonna be quite busy again with entrance exams.

Your text: Yeah, you're right. But we're gonna do our best, right?

Sayo's text: Yes we will. I suggest we get together with Hina and have a three way study session.

Your text: Yeah, good idea.

Once this is all over, the three of us are going to be super busy again. But I shouldn't worry about it now. I should focus on having fun, and making the best of this school trip.

To be continued

A/N: Short but simple.
Thank you so much for reading this chapter. I hope you guys liked it and I'll see you in the next one. :)