Chapter 13 - Graduation

[Word count - 569]

Graduation Day...

Location - Hikawa Residence, Sayo's Room

Your POV

"Yay! We graduated!" Hina shouted as loud as she could.

"Hina, you could at least keep the noise down." Sayo sighed.

"Come on! You can't blame me for getting excited!" Hina pouted.

I just chuckled in the background while the Hikawa twins go at it. However, I can't blame her for not getting excited. After all, as of today, all three of us graduated from high school.

We sat through our graduation ceremonies, and we said farewell all the friends we made at our schools. To celebrate our graduation, the Hikawa twins and I decided to go to their place and nice big dinner. My mom tagged along with me, and while the moms hung out in the dining room and talk about their lives, the three of us decided to hangout in Sayo's room and hangout.

"Ah, it's been so long since the three of us hung out like this." Hina sighed happily.

"That is true. We've been so busy with the entrance exams that we didn't get a chance to relax." I added.

"While that is true, Hina, you have to remember that (Y/N)-kun and I are a couple now, so there are going to be days where we want to be alone." Sayo said.

"Don't worry, I know that." Hina said.

"So, you two are going to Kehio Women's University, am I right?" I asked.

"That's right." Sayo replied. "I plan on studying the department of law."

"And I'm studying the department of humanities." Hina said. "But that's not the best part, though."

Hearing what Hina said made Sayo and I raise our eyebrows in confusion.

"Okay, then what is the best part?" I asked.

"The best part is being able to see my onee-chan everyday at school!!!" Hina said as her eyes lit up with excitement.

Of course she'll say that...

"So (Y/N)-kun, which university were you trying to get into?" Sayo asked.

"Well, my mom tried very hard to get me into this... interesting university called Starlight University." I said.

"Starlight University?" Hina pondered. "I don't think I have ever heard of it before."

"Yeah, I don't think I've heard of it." Sayo said.

"From what I was told, it's a famous school that puts students on the right path for becoming astrology teachers." I said.

"Aww, that's so cool!" Hina groaned. "I wish I could've joined a school like that."

"It is what it is, and there's nothing we can do about it." Sayo said.

"Guess so..."

"Hey everyone!" My mom called out to us. "The celebration dinner is ready!"

"Oh my god!!! Food!!!"

The excited Hina darted out of Sayo's room faster than Sonic the Hedgehog.

"Hina! No running indoors!" Sayo scolded her twin.

"Sorry!!!" She shouted in response.

Sayo and I couldn't help but let out a small laugh.

"University or not, I can't imagine Hina changing anytime soon." Sayo said.

"Yeah, you're right about that." I replied.

"So, my love..." Sayo began and took my hand. "Shall we go eat with everyone?"

"Yes, we shall." I said and give Sayo a small kiss on her hand, then the two of us headed over to the dining room.

To be continued

A/N: Thank you so much for reading this chapter. I hope you guys liked it and I'll see you in the next one. :)