Chapter 3: Snakebit

The chapter opens up with (Y/N) in the dreamscape.

Creo: "Ok (Y/N), today we will focus on mastering your golden weapon"

Every night, when (Y/N) went to sleep, he would wake up back in the castle. Spending the time being taught more things about his elemental powers from Creonari. Today however, it would seem that the shift has been made to focus on his Daggers of Imagination.

(Y/N): "but I can't bring it back into the dreamscape, remember?"

Creo: "Yes, but you can summon a normal pair and give it the powers of your golden weapon. Remember, you can summon anything you want in here with just a thought, no real effort"

(Y/N): "And in reality, each thing I make will drain my energy, you have already told me..."

(Y/N) held out his hand and a normal double-sided dagger appeared out of thin air. He held it a second longer and it gained a slight golden glow.

Creo: "ok, now focus your mind, channel your aura's energy through your Daggers"

(Y/N) tried to, only for nothing to happen.

(Y/N): "Maybe we should try a less advanced move... I mean, I haven't grasped how to focus my aura into summoning anything, weaponizing it's another level of difficult"

Creo: "Maybe you are right, let's try it once more. This time however, focus your anger through your weapon"

(Y/N) "...but I'm not angry"

Creo: "...Jay just found your secret snack stash in the real world"

(Y/N): (angry) "He WHAT!?!?" (A small explosion is seen happening right behind him)

Creo: "now, focus your anger through the daggers. Aim for the training dummy that looks like Jay for no reason in particular..."

(Y/N) lifts the weapon at the dummy, with a fire in his eyes. After a second, a large explosion came from the blade and destroyed both the training dummy and half of the castle.

(Y/N): "Woah... I didn't know I could do that!"

Creo: "And soon, you will be able to focus your aura into it, not having to rely on your emotions to have a long-ranged attack"

(Y/N): "Awesome!"

Creo: "Yes, it is. But enough training for now, remember that dragon thing I told you about?"

(Y/N): "...The inability to turn down a challenge, no matter what said challenge is?"

Creo: "What, no! The other thing!"

(Y/N): "Molting season?"

Creo: "Yes, Molting season. It is approaching soon, and I must take my leave today"

(Y/N): "But... Will I ever see you again?"

Creo: "Yes, of course. However, it appears you are waking up"

(Y/N): "Wha-?"

Meanwhile, on the Destiny's Bounty the ninja are sleeping when a banging noise wakes them up.

Wu: "Evil doesn't sleep and neither should you!" (He bangs a cymbal)

(The ninja groan)

Wu: "In order to reach your full potential, we must greet each day as an opportunity"

Wu sees (Y/N) roll over, and try to fall back asleep, wishing to spend time with Creonari a little bit longer, so he puts the gong next to his ear and bangs it, causing (Y/N) to jump off the bed, landing hard.