Chapter 43: GLaD to Test You

(Y/N): "Wait! Before we go in, how's my world faring in all of this?"

X-PO: "Pretty well considering nothing's happening in your world"

Batman: "How is that even possible?"

X-PO: "Neido, when he had the Elemental Power of Imagination, made it to where your world was protected from multiversal threats"

Gandalf: "Then how do you suppose the rift dropped us off in that world?"

(Y/N): "Yeah, and how did another steal Spyke and my Golden Weapon?"

X-PO: "...Um... Yeah, who knows, but no time to waste" (He starts pushing them towards the portal) "You all have a multiversal threat to stop!" (He pushes them through the portal)

Entering Aperture Science Enrichment Center

(Y/N): (After landing) "He knows more than he's letting on" (He dusts himself off) "Where are we?"

Batman: "This doesn't look like a bakery..."

Wyldstyle: "We just got back from the past. Maybe this is a futuristic space-bakery?"

GLaDOS: "Is that you?"

Wyldstyle: "Huh?"

GLaDOS: "How did you escape from your...? No. You're not her. You're just another unwelcome visitor"

Gandalf: "Uh, good lady? Are you the proprietor of this establishment? We wish to buy a cake"

GLaDOS: "Cake, Why do they always want the cake?"

(Y/N): "Because... Cake!"

Batman: "So you actually have a cake?"

Gandalf: "We can pay"

GLaDOS: "Yes. Yes you will pay... But first, a test"

(Y/N): "Test? What type of hell hole did we just get forced into!?"

GLaDOS: "Welcome to the Aperture Science computer-aided Enrichment Center"

Batman: "This equipment has silly names... Not enough bat prefixes"

Wyldstyle: "Really?"

GLaDOS: "Subjects that do not wish to be vaporized should stay clear of the Thermal Discouragement Beams"

Gandalf: "I apologize, the what?"

(Y/N): "Freakin' lasers"

Batman: "Exactly, let's quickly finish this test, we are presses for time after all..."

(Y/N) summons the Shift Keystone and makes three different portals appear all over the room.

(Y/N): "If I need you, I'll send you through the portal"

Wyldstyle: "Got it"

(Y/N) hops through the pink portal and finds a small pile of money and a red button.

GLaDOS: "Unauthorized portal detected. Until the source can be identified please press the Aperture Science Switch ahead of you"

(Y/N): "Yeah, but first!" (He puts the pile of money in his mind-scape) "It's not inflation if I found it"

(Y/N) pressed the red button and some of the lights turn yellow.

GLaDOS: "Logic error detected. Please proceed into the Chamberlock after completing each test"

(Y/N): "I'm gonna focus on the second half of that sentence because if I focused on the first, you'd be hunted for scrap-metal"

(Y/N) hops through the yellow portal and lands in a new area.