Chapter 55: Spy for a Spy

The eliminated Elemental Masters are back at the factory. Cole is currently going through fortune cookies, trying to decide which ones are good and bad, and he whistles while he does it.

Karlof: (Also going through cookies) "Why you whistling? Yesterday Cole was sad. Not today. What changed?"

Cole: "Things are looking up, Karlof. We came here to find a friend, and I found him. All I gotta do now is get Zane and bust him out"

Karlof: "Not so easy. Chen's made it nearly impossible to escape this place"

They look up at the several cultists that are standing around keeping them there.

Freddy: "Yeah, it's completely bullsh**"

Cole: "I'm still working out the details, but Zane's a Nindroid, a walking computer. If I can get to him, he'll solve anything Chen throws at us in no time"

Karlof: (Groans) "Karlof wished he had friend like that"

Cole: "But first order of business, I gotta let the others know I'm busting him out" (He puts a message into a fortune cookie)

Karlof: "You put message in cookie?"

Cole: "I know, right? That's why it's called a fortune cookie"

Karlof: "Well, if you get out, don't forget about Karlof"

Cole: "Yeah, sure. Of course" (He turns to an Anacondrai Cultist) "Special order for the banquet's ready"

The cultist takes the plate full of fortune cookies.

Karlof: "I hope you have the good fortune for it to end up in the right hands"

Cole: "You and me both, Karlof. Now all I have to do is figure out how to get out of here"

Zugu: "Aah" (He tries to grab a cookie, but the Cultist slaps his hand, stopping him. Cole sees that Zugu has keys he could use to break Zane out)

Cole: "Huh"

Nya, Spyke, and Dareth watch as Chen's Kabuki goes inside the palace.

Nya: "All right, Dareth. Let's move in"

Dareth grabs her arm.

Dareth: "Wait a minute" (He leads her back to the D.B. Express) "Have I ever told you that I am master of disguise?" (He opens a makeup kit)

Nya: "Is that makeup?"

Dareth: "No, no, this is the master of disguise kit" (he takes out the makeup brush)

Nya: "No, no"

Dareth: "Get ready to go undercover" (Spyke jumps off of Nya's shoulder as Dareth puts makeup on Nya) "Oh, yeah. Oh, that. Oh, perfect. Oh" (Nya coughs and waves away the cloud of smoke) "Presenting Miss Kabuki. Yeah!"

Nya: "What? How did you manage to change my clothes?"

Dareth: "A true ninja never reveals his secrets. You should know that, Nya. Hmm" (Spyke and Nya shake their heads)