Chapter 14: Day of the Great Devourer

The ninja watch as Wu stays behind with Pythor.

Wu: "You must do everything in your power to stop the Great Devourer. Go, ninja, go!" (Samurai X flies off) "Yes" (The Devourer swallows Pythor and Wu)

Kai: "Sensei"

(Y/N): *Audible Gasp*

Jay: "No" (The Devourer spots them) "Oh, maybe if we stand perfectly still..."

Kai: "Run!" (All five ninja run away)

Jay: (Trips) "Wait! Wait for me!"

Nya: "Fire up the engines. I said fire up the engines!"

Lloyd: "There's no wind. And we only have reserved fuel"

Nya: "Use it" (The ninja, minus Jay make it to the Destiny's Bounty, falling over each other as they try to rush into the brig)

Jay: (Finally rolls into the brig) "Uh, hate to tell you this, but objects in the mirror are closer than they appear"

Nya: "Working on it. Blasters on full"

Kai: "Whoo-hoo! Take that, you stupid snake"

(Y/N): "Why are you antagonizing the giant danger noodle!?" (It suddenly pops out from underground, right in front of them)

Jay: "Uh, I think it heard you" (Nya successfully dodges it's attack)

Kai: "Nya, we gotta go faster. That thing is gaining on us"

Nya: "We're going as fast as we can. I'll try to make it to Scattered Canyon"

Zane: "Probability of us making it that far is less than 8 percent"

Nya: "Never tell me the odds!"

Cole: "It's coming in for another attack. Port side" (another successful dodge)

Lloyd: "We're losing speed. We'll drop to the ground pretty soon"

Nya: "Throw everything overboard"

All: "What?"

Nya: "We need to lose some weight!"

Lloyd: "Port side!" (The Great Devourer eats a booster)

(Y/N): "Goodbye, prized possessions!"(The ninja begin throwing out many things including a fridge only for the Devourer to eat it all and grow exponentially)

Jay: "Man, he sure is hungry. Does anyone else think the Devourer looks bigger than it did before?" ((Y/N) throws the TV overboard, which the Great Devourer eats, promptly growing bigger)

Cole: (As Kai throws Wu's Teapot) "The more it consumes, the bigger it gets. Don't throw anything else overboard"

Nya: "Phew. We made it to Scattered Canyons. Hold on!"

Cole: "Ah, we lost him" (The Devourer wacks an engine with its tail, destroying it)

Nya: "Abandon ship!"

Zane: "Goodbye, old friend" (They summon their vehicles and leave, and the Devourer swallows the Bounty)

All: "No!"

(Y/N): "That's the second time a snake has made us homeless"

Cole: "Unh, it's gone"

Kai: "Oh, that was too intense. All that action makes you so thirsty" ((Y/N) throws him a water bottle)

Zane: "There's no time to rest. We need to warn people before it becomes bigger"

Jay: "Bigger? Bigger!? That thing in one big bite crushed our entire ship! We need to save as many as we can. Uh, uh, we'll find some kind of refuge, somewhere safe to hide. Ooh, the Serpentine Tombs. Yeah, they're underground. Sure, we'll be without sunlight for months, but they're perfect"