Chapter 37: Follow the LEGO Brick Road

Entering the new world, (Y/N) lands on his feet with a flip, Batman lands on his feet with a slide, Gandalf lands on his butt, and Wyldstyle lands face first.

Batman: (After looking around) "We are not in Gotham anymore"

Gandalf: "I would have had a more pleasant journey on the back of that Balrog"

(Y/N): "Where are we?"

Batman: "It's so... colorful"

Gandalf: "Yes, it is rather pleasant"

Wyldstyle: "I can't see MetalBeard"

Batman: "Well, something's close. You're still tracking that signal. This way!"

(Y/N): "So... Down the Yellow Brick Road? Ok!"

After walking down the brick road, they come across a road block.

Batman: "We'll need to find a way to get past this road block. Let's look around"

Wyldstyle: "Time to think outside the box!"

(Y/N): "Ok, what about this?" (He makes a staircase over the roadblock)

Batman: "That'll work..."

Gandalf: "Good job!"

(Y/N): "Thanks, let's continue on down the road"

Right after the roadblock, Wyldstyle walks into a group of flowers, that make her fall asleep. After a few seconds she wakes back up.

Wyldstyle: "What the!?"

Gandalf: "It must be some form of sleeping spell. Well never get past those poppies on foot"

Batman: "I have a plan!" (He gets into the Mini-Batmobile and runs the poppies over) "The world's greatest detective strikes again!"

(Y/N): "I mean... I guess that works"

After a little while, they start to hear something.

Dorothy, Scarecrow, Tin Woodman and Cowardly Lion: "We're off to see the Wizard, the wonderful Wizard of Oz! We hear he is a wiz of a wiz, if ever a wiz there was! If ever, or whether a wiz there was, the Wizard of Oz is one because,"

Wyldstyle: "Is that... singing?"

Dorothy, Scarecrow, Tin Woodman and Cowardly Lion: "because, because, because, because, because, because of the wonderful things he does!"

Gandalf: "It's not just singing - it's a singing scarecrow. Amongst other oddities"

(Y/N): "How peculiar and random"

Batman: "The Scarecrow! I knew it! This is all a hallucination!" (He runs off)

Wyldstyle: "I think he's going crazy"

Gandalf: "Going, my dear? He's wearing a bat costume"

(Y/N): "Good point, now let's stop him before he does something horrible!"