Chapter 47: Mystery Mansion Mash-Up

On a dark, kinda cloudy night. A mysterious mansion sat atop a hill. Bats flew overhead as an oddly coloured van was parked next to the creepy mansion.

 Bats flew overhead as an oddly coloured van was parked next to the creepy mansion

Four teenagers and their dog hopped out of it, walking towards the mansion.

(From left to right, Daphne, Velma, Fred, Shaggy, and Scooby-Doo)

The dog, Scooby-Doo, gets scared by thunder and runs over to Shaggy and hops into his arms. In the background, a familiar blue portal opens up, and our team of heroes hop out of it, hiding behind a large rock.

Batman: "Wait, I hear something..."

Fred: "Well, gang, this is my Uncle Arthur's house"

Fred pulls a rope and a bell rings loud enough for everyone in a 500-mile or so radius to hear, causing our heroes to cover their ears, and the entire hill to shake.

Velma: "Arthur Jones, the famous explorer... Do you really believe he's seen a mummy?"

Fred: "He certainly thinks he has. He said it's the Diamond Scarab he found in Egypt"

Fred the turns to Shaggy and Scooby.

Fred: "Hey, guys? Can you check out the old fun-fair? That's one of the places the mummy's been seen"

Shaggy: "Fun-fair?"

Scooby-Doo: (Jumping in Shaggy's arms) "Ghost train!"

Fred: "Say, Velma, do you think that Fun-fair has a cotton candy machine?"

Scooby-Doo: "Cotton candy?! Let's go!"

Shaggy: "Right behind you, o'l buddy, o'l pal!"

They run into The Mystery Machine and drive down the hill, right past the quartet of heroes.

Batman: "Come on! That Diamond Scarab sounds like our Foundation Element!"

(Y/N): "Good call!"

They all run up the hill and hop the fence, ready to enter the mansion.

Gandalf: "What do you suppose his mother wants the scarab for? Perhaps for jewelry?"

Batman: "What?"

(Y/N): "Huh?"