Chapter 63: The Sea of Sand

The ninja, Sensei Wu, and Nya were now in the dojo, thinking of what to do next.

Cole: "So you're saying we've lost some sort of powers as well as our memory?"

Wu: "Yes. In each of your pasts you went through an experience which awakened an elemental power within you. Losing those experiences has robbed you of your powers"

Jay: "Oh, what?! This just gets worse!"

Nya: "It's okay, Jay. You've still got me"

Jay: "Sorry Nya, but I have a code of not taking another person's lover"

(Y/N) suddenly slides in and wraps his arm around Nya.

(Y/N): "Thanks Jay! I can tell that we're good friends!"

Jay: "Ooh, how good!?"

(Y/N): "The kind that make fun of eachother twenty-four seven"

Jay: "And today just got a whole lot better! We're best friends!?"

Kai: (noticing (Y/N) near Nya) "Hey! Hands off my sister!"

(Y/N) frowns and Nya sighs.

Nya: "I don't understand how this misunderstanding started..."

Zane: "Well, what I don't understand is, if I am a robot-"

Cole: "Trust me, you are"

Zane: "-then how did it wipe my memory?"

Jay: "Yeah, what type of video game logic is that!?"

Wu: "The stranger used the Obsidian Glaive - an ancient artifact which affects all living things. And in your heart, Zane, you are a living thing. The only way to reverse the memory loss is for each of you to obtain your own Obsidian weapon..."

Nya: "Why the pause?"

Wu: "Because the only man who might know where they are - the original owner of the Obsidian Glaive - is in Kryptarium Prison"

Jay: "Well, I probably don't need any of those memories back anyway..."

(Y/N): "Yeah, and those powers are probably not worth it either"

Wu: "And so we must travel to that pitiless place as soon as we can"

The Destiny's Bounty slowly descends towards the Sea of Sand.

Wu: "We need to split up and find a prisoner called Hibiki. When you find him, be careful-he is extremely paranoid"

(Y/N): "Will do, Sensei"

The five ninja head into Kryptarium Prison and find it an absolute mess. The alarm is sounding, there is a few fires on the ground, and three of Ronin's armored goons are looking up at the roof.

Goon #1: "Come down from there, Hibiki! The boss just wants to talk!"

It is revealed that Hibiki is hiding on the roof, on a light fixture.