Chapter 10: The Corruption of Imagination

The chapter begins early in the morning on the destiny bounty. Where, surprisingly, (Y/N) is the first one up. Normally, he would be one of, if not the last one up, but there was something different about the day. (Y/N) rubbed his eyes looked over at the clock, which read six in the morning. He rolled over, before jolting into an upright position. Hopping out of bed, being careful not to wake the other ninja, he ran towards the calendar and audibly gasped.

(Y/N): "It's my birthday!!"

He quickly covered his mouth and turned around, worried he'd waken the others, which luckily he did not.

(Y/N): "Its also my turn to cook breakfast, I gotta go cook a good one"

(Y/N) quietly ran into the kitchen, and towards the fridge.

(Y/N): (Who is now halfway in the fridge, pulling stuff out) "Ok, we need something good, let's go with pancakes, eggs, all of the bacon, toast, and why not some sausage and biscuits?"

*Timeskip*

(Y/N): "Ok we now have all of the food done, now what to drink?" (Back in the fridge) "why not two breakfast classics, milk and orange juice"

After setting the table, he peers over at the clock

(Y/N): "Huh, 8:59? They should be coming down in 3, 2, 1!"

Almost like magic, as the clock hit 9, the sound of creaking stairs and murmuring could be heard as the other four ninja and Nya arrive in the dining area and stop in their tracks upon seeing the food on the table.

All: "Woah..."

(Y/N): "There's pancakes, eggs, bacon, toast, sausage, and biscuits" (He notices their all still staring in awe) "Well what are you waiting for, dig in!"

They all zoom to the table and start eating, with (Y/N) smiling and joining them.

Jay: (With his mouth full) "Oh, I love it when
(Y/N) cooks!"

Cole: (who was right next to Jay) "Hey! Say it, don't spray it!"

Kai: "He's right though, (Y/N), your cooking is on par with Zane's!"

Zane: "The pancakes are the right size, shape, and texture, I'd say 10/10!"

Nya: "And the biscuits are soo fluffy!"

(Y/N): "oh, you guys are too kind"

After breakfast, everyone starts to goes off, doing their own things.

(Y/N): "...I guess I can handle the dishes"

After doing the dishes, (Y/N) is walking down the hallway, until he hears someone calling his name.

Jay: "(Y/N), Hey (Y/N)!"

(Y/N): "Hey Jay, what's up?"

Jay: "Could you help me real quick? I think I found a way to finally fix the sparring bot after what Lloyd did it"

(Y/N): "Yeah, sure... I hope Lloyd is ok..."

Jay: (Focusing on the robot) "Yeah, me too. Could you hand me a torque wrench?"

(Y/N) summons one and gives it to him.

Jay: "Thanks! If you don't mind, could you also fix the remote, I think he also jammed the buttons"

(Y/N): "No problem!"

*Timeskip*

Jay: (Covered in grease) "And done! I can take it from here, thanks for the help!"

(Y/N): "Just happy to help, good luck!"

He walks towards the game room, where he sees Kai and Cole playing 'Road Killer 2: Shredded Tires'.