Chapter 44: Riddle-earth

In Middle-earth, The Riddler can be seen playing with a magic ball, which is in a glass globe, when an Orc Helmet hits him in the back of the head, sending the globe in the air. The Orc Commander catches it and hands it back to Riddler.

 The Orc Commander catches it and hands it back to Riddler

The Riddler: "Thank you, friend"

Orc Commander: "What your master want with stone?"

The Riddler: "No idea. It's quite the riddle"

Behind a statue, Gollum is watching them.

Gollum: "S'not fair! Sméagol does the riddleses!"

The four heroes hop out of a portal, just outside of the city.

Gandalf: "Minas Tirith... The White City... We are in Middle-earth!"

Wyldstyle: "D'you mean Middle-Zealand?"

Gandalf: "No... I have good news - we will be welcome here"

Batman: "I'm not so certain..."

It is shown that the city is overrun with Orcs and several green question marks are all over the place.

(Y/N): "Yeah... This place looks a bit... Destroyed"

Gandalf: "Orcs! But how?!"

Debris suddenly falls from the sky. Orcs then emerge from the wreckage.

The Riddler: (Over intercom) "Welcome! Come right in... If you can. I hope you remembered to pack your brain, fail my riddles and you'll feel pain"

Gandalf: "What has occurred here? Why do Orcs dare to walk this ground so freely?"

(Y/N): "What's been happening all over the multiverse" (He kicks an Orc) "Vortech"

Gollum: (Over intercom) "Can Sméagol do his riddleses now?"

The Riddler: "No!"

Wyldstyle: "How are we gonna get in!?"

Batman: "Let's figure that out after beating these Orcs, then, we beat The Riddler up"

After defeating all of the Orcs, the quartet walks up to each other.

Wyldstyle: "What next?"

Gandalf: "I believe now would be the part where (Y/N) uses a Keystone"