Chapter One: Is it too much?

"When was the last time you had a day off?" Mumbled Sam as she hurriedly ate breakfast whilst reading something on Instagram.

"Sorry I don't speak Lucky Charm Sam" I Said as I leaned up against the kitchen counter, blankly starring off at the cupboards whilst sipping coffee.

"Besides its we, when was the last time we had a day off". I laughed as I snapped back to reality and looked at Sam who was giving me an annoyed yeah I know look.

"exactly" she huffed "I feel like my brain is going to explode and I only help you, I can't even imagine how much you need a break too babes" still crunching on her cereal. "I can literally book us a flights to Bora Bora right now" She exclaimed as she reached for her laptop.

"Nope!" i yelled, pulling the laptop away from her. "Step away from the laptop Samantha" i said, raising an eye brow with a smirk. She huffed, sitting back down, mimicking a child having a tantrum and going back to her cereal. I siged at her

"I couldn't say no Sam could I! We both know these guys are amazing and this show is an opportunity that doesn't come around every day, let alone three times" walking over to the kitchen bench in front of Sam at the bar and putting my coffee down "Besides I'm only in charge of one aspect of the show so half the work for me means half the work for you" I pushed my cup of coffee towards her motioning with my hand for her to drink it in an attempt to calm her down.

She paused. Looking at the coffeeand then back up at me. She rolled her eyes at me as she went to take a sip. "yeah that's what you said last time" she scoffed.

"I mean I don't hear any complaining when its pay day bitch" I smirked with raised eyebrows. She smiled finishing off the last of her coffee.

"I hate you" she laughed as she set the empty cup down.

"Ugh wow, Love you too Samantha!" pretending to be hurt clutching my heart.

"All right, enouch sass talk i need to get ready. I'm going to go change and then we should really get going ok" I said, looking at my watch. Sam nodded; mouth full of cereal before chugging the milk left in the bowl.

I headed upstairs to my room.

Considering it was freezing out at the moment I knew that I had to wrap up warm, I predicted a lot of standing around or potentially not doing much today. Today was more of a chill pre-production get to know everyone kind of day. From what I had talked about with the brothers I knew that I would be working with the "hellfire club". The DnD club at hawkins high school. I had been put in charge of overseeing sets, costumes, makeup and the DnD aspect of the show this season as I had a history with the game.

I enjoyed playing it a lot in my free time growing up and I had just gotten into being a DM myself when my career took off but I haven't really had much time for it since. So I was very excited to get involved with it and help the characters with any questions about it. I did help with aspects of it in season 2 but this season it was completely in my hands. After being approved by the brothers of course. I had been working with them for months now on how everything will go, how the set up for scenes will be and all other aspects of the hell fire club and kits members so I basically just had to be there to make sure everything went smoothly which was nice. The hard yards had been done and now I could relax a little and have fun with it.

I scanned my outfit that I had chosen the night before. Looking at it in the light of day sent a hint of doubt through my mind. Was it too much? Was it overboard? I was not the type if girl who usually wore this kind of thing. I was very girly at heart, but the cold weather and the fashion in the show had inspired me to try and get fully into the hellfire look.

Maybe looking like I was some what included would help creatively?

I took off my pjs, chucking them on my bed and i got dressed. Looking in the mirror I felt more confident than i thought i would for sure, and I didn't hate the way I looked in the outfit. I was pleasantly surprised. I'm not the skinniest person, I have curves but as Sam loves to remind me "they are all in the right places" which always filled me with the confidence i need.

I was wearing semi see through black tights for warmth, black high-top converse with black socks that just poked out the top. My vintage black Metallica shirt (borrowed from Sam's closet) was tucked into a black plaid shirt with a small amount of red stitching to match the red of the Metallica logo on my shirt. I was also wearing minimal makeup, basically just mascara and eyebrow pencil with my blonde hair naturally dried so it had a wave to it. I was quite long, close to my mid back, so I twisted it up into a hair grip with two strands down by either side of my face to frame it nicely. It felt very Lara Croft which i loved and was for sure my favourite hair look at the moment.

I did a little twirl and checked to make sure my skirt wasn't tucked into anything; no way was I embarrassing myself on my first day back with the gang. I knew id never hear the last of it from Gaten. I love him but he's still annoying, like a little brother.

I took a deep breath as i took one last look in the mirror before grabbing my black cropped teddy coat off my desk chair and heading downstairs. Sam was waiting for me at the door with my handbag and a backpack with supplies for the day. She looked up from her phone and raised her eyebrows at me as i reached the bottom of the stairs.

"Well well well" she smiled looking me up and down "someone is for sure looking the part, I love it" I thanked her as I took my handbag from her and started towards the door. "Wait is that my top?!" she exclaimed as she shut the front door, locking it behind her.

"Come along child were going to be late" I said still walking towards the van that was taking us to set. She scoffed at me with a smile, shaking her head, as she got in the van and slide the door shut.