Chapter Twenty Nine: Bathroom Bitches

Walking through set I could definatly feel eyes on us.

I kept having to take quiet deep breaths to myself as I could feel my anxiety raging out of control. I knew I would be on set working on the cafeteria scene today, so I'd mostly be with people I know well majority of the day. I just couldn't wait to get in there and not have to stress about people I'm not close to judging me or even judging Joseph.

Judge me all you want but if anyone dare talk shit about him and I will loose it.

We walked, still hand in hand, towards wardrobe so Joseph could get ready. "You going to be ok?" Joseph said in a worried tone as he turned to me once we reached the trailer. "I should be fine, I'm just going straight there and I know everyone so I feel ok about" I said with a half smile. "Exactly, it's going to be fine" he said, pulling me in to kiss him. "I love you" he whispered. "I love you too" I blushed, half smile tuning into full goofy smile. The butterflies fluttering around violently at the sound of him saying those words to me. He planted one more kiss on my forehead before walking up the steps into the trailer.

I turned and headed to set, still feeling a few stares from crew and some extras but I tried my best to ignore it.

Just breath Billie, breath through it.

"Omg its one half of boseph!" Yelled gaten, arms open wide to pull me in for a hug as I walked through the cafeteria doors. "I thought we agreed on Jillie?" Argued Finn as he came up behind Gaten, pulling me in for a hug also."I think Boseph is funnier" replied gaten with a laugh.

"Well what about Sybseph?" Said Finn

"No one calls her Sybil though it's got to Be something with Billie" gaten replied scratching his chin, thinking.

"Oh I know, what about BJ?" Exclaimed Finn, seemingly very happy with his suggestion.

"BJ? Really? I don't think that's very PG Finn" laughed gaten

"GUYS!" interrupted Sam, glaring at them.

"Seriously? Were you not in that meeting? Shut the heck up and leave Billie alone, jesus" she said, a stern look on her face.

I couldn't help but laugh, I know they were just trying to be positive and not mean or anything, just being Gaten and Finn. I was honestly glad that it was the topic of conversation. "Honestly it's cute that you guys are trying to think of our couple name. I'd rather talk about this than.. anything else" I said as I rubbed my neck anxiously. "Yeah, see Sam! Relax" gaten said patting her back. Sam shot him a look and he backed away, raising his hands in surrender with a small laugh.

"Its ok Sam really" I smiled, giving her a reassuring squeeze on her arm. She smiled back, relieved that I seemed to be doing ok. "Right if its ok with you ladies, and Sam, I'm going to make sure that the extras are good to shoot and the set is ok" I smirked, seeing the boys roll their eyes with a laugh as I walked away.

I stood and talked with the brothers and the extras for a while, going over their movements and other elements of the scene. For a little bit i was able to completly forget about everything that was happening. I really missed work in all honestly and it felt so good to be back and be able to just sink right back into it.

I was talking to a few of the extras about where they needed to be during the scene when I heard gatens excited voice from across the room. I looked over and saw him doing a little hand shake with Joseph. I couldn't help the massive smile that spread across my facs at their goofy interaction, hearing them laugh and talking about God knows what. I went to try and go back to talking the extras again but couldn't help glancing over at Joseph every now and then. After a few more minutes he was talking to the brothers, arms crossed, looking serious as he went through the scene with them.