Chapter Twenty Two: Bite me

"And cut" yelled Matt "great work today everyone." The set erupted in claps and chatter flying between the cast and the crew.

It was suppose to be a day off for me but the brothers needed help with some other scenes so I couldn't say no. They said I could have the next two days off instead of just the one I was suppose to have which was nice but I wasn't planning on doing much. I told Sam to still take the say off as she had made planss with Joe and I was only needed till about 2 PM anyways. I was a little sad about not having Joseph on set today as he had the next few days off but we texted back and fourth throughout the day.

I had a quick chat with the brothers for a few minutes discussing the scene and today's work before I said some good byes to the cast and crew. I then made my way back to my trailer to grab my stuff before heading out to the entrance to head home.

Wait, where's my driver?

I couldn't see him anywhere, I was a little confused for a moment. I did tell him I needed him at 2 right? I looked at my watch, 2:04. Shit did i give him the wrong time? I opened my handbag to find my phone to check my messages with him. However, when I turned on the screen I saw a message, but it wasnt from my driver.

2:04 PM - J 🎸

To your left beautiful x

I looked up from my phone and to my left to see Joseph leaning up against his car, smiling over at me as he finished his cigarette, blowing the smoke out of his nose.

Damn he looked sexy when he did that.

I dont smoke myself, with the acception of weed every now and then, and honestly I'm not a fan of cigarettes but on him? Fuck yeah I liked it. The smell of his cologne mixed with the smell of smoke was enough to make me drop my under wear in a heart beat.

"What are you doing here?!" I squealed excitedly, bounding over to him. A huge smile covered his face as he turned to me, putting out his cigarette in time to catch me in his arms. I took a deep breath in, smelling his intoxicating cent as I nuzzled my head into his neck. He gripped his hands around my waist as he nuzzled his face into mine. "I wanted to suprise you. I asked Sam to cancel your driver for the day so I can kidnap you" he laughed, the sound of his voice slightly muffled as his face still nestled into my neck.

"Kinky" I giggled, pulling from his hug to see his face. "Only for you" he stated as he planted a soft kiss on my lips. I blushed hard and giggled again. Warm tingles rushing over me from a mixture of his response and his kiss. He pulled me closer to him by my hand so he could sit on the hood of his car slightly putting his hands on my waist and looking up at me. I reached my hands up and ran them through his hair gently, admiring his face. He closed his eyes, took a deep breath and hummed as he soaked up my touch.

"So where are you taking me?" I asked, smiling down at his cute reaction to my hands in his hair. He opened his eyes again. "Well thats for me to know and for you to find out" he replied, gently taking one of my hands that was now on his shoulder and kissing it. "Because it's like a top secret spot where you take all your kidnapped victims?" I laughed crossing my arms, eyebrow raised. "Exactly, a magician never reveals his secrets Bils" he laughed back.

He stood up and gave me another quick kiss on the forehead before heading over to the passenger door and opening it for me. "Care to find out?" He smiled, motioning to the inside of the car. I stood their for a moment pretending to contemplate a decision with one hand on my hip and the other pretending to scratch a fake beard. He smiled at me which a chuckle. "Fine, as long as we can stop for-"