Chapter Fourteen: Sleepovers - Josephs POV

Billie went back into the bedroom to get changed and left me to change myself. How on earth did i get myself into the situation. i could feel the nerves in my stomach at the thought of us spending the whole night together. Part of me wishing that we were more than friends in this situation. But im still just as happy to be in any situation where i get to spend time with her to be honest. Even if it means sleeping on thhis damn couch.

I finished changing and as i went to put my clothes on the back of Billies vanity chair, she walked out of the bedroom. It felt almost illegal to be seeing her like that. God damn. She wasnt wearing anything but underwear and a shirt. Her shirt only just covering her underwear. Just. But part of me wished it didn't.

I caught her eye as she walked past me and saw a hint of blush on her cheeks as she smiled back at me before she went to go sit on the couch. "I just wanted to even the score, make you feel more comfortable" she said shrugging. "Do you want to watch something?" she asked as she reached for the remote and a blanket from a basket beside the couch, covering my veiw of her amazing legs.

"yeah, yeah for sure. what do you feel like watching? Nothing scary i dont think i can handle it with the current state of outside" i said taking a deep breath as i joined her on the couch. "Aw its ok J, ill protect you" she giggled as she looked at me with a pout. i couldnt help but smile at her giggle. "oh my hero" i laughed as i rolled my eyes. I tried my best to give her room but the couch was not that big. She offered me the other end of her blanket and i took it just in case i may need it to cover...something.

We sat there scrolling for a few minutes, discussing what we wanted to watch. I couldn't help looking at her all the time. She was just so cute. Even in this relaxed state just on the couch hanging out, nothing special. It felt special to me though.

"Wait, you didnt eat dinner with the guys did you?" she asked turning to me with a look of concern. "No i didnt get the chance to, i came straight here" i answered suddenly realising i was hungry at the mention of food. Her face almost turning a mixture of sad and guilty. "It's fine honestly, i would be more upset knowing you got stuck here in this weather alone than i am about missing a meal" i laughed slightly trying to reassure her it was ok.

"Do you want comething to eat though? I havent eaten anything either" she said "i have stuff to make Carbonara and i know for a fact that Sam always has a tub of Ben and Jerrys in the Freezer for emergencies?" Of course she can cook too. Part of me praying her cooking is bad so that i dont fall in love with her right here, right now. "Only if you were going to make yourself some, i dont want to make a fuss" i said nervously rubbing my neck. I was seriously hungry though.

"Oh trust me i was, i promise. I'll start cooking and you find us something to watch? I know im giving you the hard job but im sure you'll manage" she laughed. i felt like she was being sarcastic till she turned back and said "seriously, trying to pick something to watch is the baine of my exsistance" she shot up from the couch and went over to the kitchen, grabbing supplies from the fridge and cuppboards. "Agreed" i laughed "it takes longer to choose than it does to actually watch anything" i picked up the remote and started scrolling but my eyes obviously couldnt stay away from her in the kitchen.

I watched her adoringly as we chatted a little back and fourth. I felt like my pupils would give me away from turning into hearts at the sight of her. Suddenly she reached up to something in the cuppboard and her shirt lifted revealing her black lacey underwear. My breath caught in my throat. I also spotted the little tattoo she had mentioned just under her ass on the right side. In that moment i was glad she was faced away from me as the blanket came in handy. Shit. Im going to be stuck here a while.

"How about we watch The Breakfast Club? Have you seen it?" i asked, trying my best to focus on the TV. She spun around a look of excitement on her face. "Have i seen it? of course i love that movie, great idea" she said excitedly. I laughed at her cute excitment and played the movie.