Chapter Fifty Four: Obsessesd

The few hours we spent in the lounge seemed to fly by way too quickly and before we knew it we were boarding. I had packed a change of clothes in to my carry on so that Joseph could change into something more comfortable. I had packed his black pants, boots and black and grey shirt (what he wore to Comicon in London). As we walked to the plane doors, hand in hand, Joseph was chatting away about a few things he wanted to do while were in London. 

I was half listening but half just feeling giddy about how excited I was and from his cute face that lit up as he spoke about home. He was always telling me how much he missed it, how much he missed his family and friends too. It always made my heart ache hearing the tone in his voice, I could hear how homesick he felt at times. I tried my best to cheer him up with some British TV, snacks and copious cups of tea and I know he appreciated it. But there was obviously only so much I could do to try and make him feel better.

I had chosen the middle row for Joseph and I as it could be opened up in the middle so we could still see each other and chat

I had chosen the middle row for Joseph and I as it could be opened up in the middle so we could still see each other and chat. The first class area of the plane was honestly stunning. The cabin crew were warm and welcoming, serving us a glass of champagne shortly after we reached our seats. I can't believe this was all so close by yet so far away when I would fly economy. I think I may have to invest in more credit cards purely for the miles so I could afford to do this more often.

Once I noticed that Joseph had finally taken a seat after putting his work bag in the overhead locker I pressed the little down button so that the divider between us rolled down and I smirked at him.

"Oh, fancy seeing you here" he joked as he put on his seat belt before he looked up at me again and lifted his glass to me "Cheers beautiful"

"Cheers handsome" my smile big enough to take over my entire face, butterflies roaming in my stomach as he smiled just as wide back at me.

"How did I get this lucky?" I asked as I admired him before i took a sip.

"My thoughts exactly" he winked back as he too took a sip. I could feel the blush swallow my cheeks. 

I sometimes feel like I don't tell him how much i appreciate him enough. We obviously say I love you to each other all the time but I felt like it just wasn't enough. I wish there was a whole other form of I love you that could express my feelings for him sufficiently. My heart felt like it could explode at any given moment with him. It was so full with love and adoration for this man so if I ever randomly go into cardiac arrest or something just know it was because he's so god damn amazing. so, purely from the lack of any other word that felt even remotely close to how I felt, I was obsessed with him.

In every way I possibly could be

I couldn't find any other words that came as close to my true feelings as that. I'm sure people would say it's not a good thing, but I didn't feel it in that way. I was obsessed with him in all the best ways. Yes, you could say I adore him because of course I do, but it still just wasn't strong enough of a word to me. Obsessed felt almost like my swear word for love, making how i felt far more passionate and strong. So until someone makes up a word that comes even close that's what it will have to be for now.