196-198

Chapter 196: Little Sister, I Miss You

At this moment, Jiang Yu was in the school office.

She wasn’t aware of the commotion on the internet. She was listening to Zhao Jiande talking about the transfer of classes.

Logically speaking, after every monthly exam, all the students in the grade would be split up and rearranged into new classrooms according to their results.

With Jiang Yu’s results, she was the top student in the grade. She would definitely be promoted from Class Seven to Special Class One.

Ever since the establishment of A High, no one has ever made such a ridiculous leap in a single test. It was a miracle, only Jiang Yu had ever achieved this.

Although Zhao Jiande felt that it was a pity, he also knew that it would be better for Jiang Yu to change classes. The atmosphere of learning would be more intense and it would help Jiang Yu achieve better results in the college entrance examination.

Perhaps she could even get a full score?

Break a record maybe?

After Jiang Yu understood what Zhao Jiande meant, she rejected him outright, “There’s no need. I feel comfortable being in Class Seven.”

Zhao Jiande wasn’t surprised by Jiang Yu’s answer.

His guess was as follows:

After all, Jiang Zeyu was also in Class Seven. These two siblings had a good relationship. Jiang Yu wasn’t willing to go to Special Class One because she couldn’t bear to part with her big brother, right?

However, Zhao Jiande still couldn’t help but try to advise her, “Jiang Yu, you should think about this carefully. The teachers assigned to Special Class One are more talented than those of Class Seven. It will be more conducive to your growth.”

Jiang Yu frowned slightly and swallowed the words, “what more growth do I need?” before saying, “Being in Class Seven won’t affect my scores. I want to stay in Class Seven forever.”

After a pause, she continued, “What if I promise to stay in Class Seven and keep getting results matching Special Class One? Will I be able to stay in Class Seven then?”

Zhao Jiande fell silent.

He glanced sideways and felt lucky that Kong Tang wasn’t in the same office as him. Otherwise, Teacher Kong would definitely have been angered to death by this sentence.

Her declaration had been a little arrogant.

After getting the results like a student of one of the special classes, this person wanted to stay in the ordinary class. There had never been a precedent like this in A High.

After all, how many people fought to get good results? Wasn’t it so that they could transfer to the special class and be proud?

Back then, A High had set up this system in order to encourage the students to strive for excellence. With competition, they would have pressure and motivation to keep moving forward.

Jiang Yu was an exception.

Zhao Jiande couldn’t make that decision. Cheng Maoshi, who had been secretly listening to the conversation, turned around and said, “Since you don’t want to go, we won’t force you. I will report this to the principal. Well… If you can stick to what you just said.”

“Of course I can.”

“Alright then.”

Zhao Jiande also let out a sigh of relief.