560-562

Chapter 560: She’s the Goddess?!

“Cray…Crayfish God?”

Someone blurted out before stopping.

Why did she feel that something was wrong calling such a beautiful girl Crayfish God?

After agreeing to team up with Feng Tianrui and the others, Jiang Yu randomly chose a class in the game. The game ID she had chosen was simple. She called herself “Thirteen Spices Crayfish.”

The answer to why she chose this name was obvious. Before entering the game, she saw a promotional poster for crayfish.

She… suddenly felt like eating it.

When Feng Tianrui saw her name, the corner of his mouth twitched. He probably had not expected a girl to come up with such a down-to-earth name, especially a girl like Jiang Yu who had outstanding skills.

Perhaps a God didn’t have to care about such things?

As a result, Feng Tianrui suddenly felt that his ID name, “Lucky Snow, Herald of Good Harvests” was a little too pretentious when compared to the crayfish.

That day, Jiang Yu went to eat the crayfish as she had wished. Of course, this wasn’t important. It was just that the people in front of her had yet to regain their senses.

Everyone looked as if they had been knocked over the head by a palette of colors.

Was there a mistake?

So, the Crayfish God who had beaten them to death in the game was actually such a beautiful girl?

For a girl to have such a name…

F*ck, no matter how much they thought about it, it was impossible for it to match up, all right?

The longer they were in a daze, the happier Feng Tianrui felt.

But, someone still looked at Jiang Yu a few times and couldn’t accept the fact, “Brother Rui, are you joking with us? Is she the God’s girlfriend? She came out to trick us first and the God is actually somewhere around here. He’s hiding in a corner and observing our reactions, right?”

Feng Tianrui slapped him, “What are you thinking? You’ve been clamoring for me to show you the God all day. Now that you’re looking at her, you don’t believe me. I say, why are you all so embarrassed?”

Jiang Yu didn’t explain further. She simply said, “I’m free tonight. Whose turn is it?”

Everyone: !!!

F*ck, it’s the God’s catchphrase!

That’s right, this was what the God would always say!

Because the God’s skills were too strong, even though they knew that they couldn’t win against the God in a match, they still wanted to fight him. After all, they could learn a lot in a match and understand their own shortcomings and thus improve their skills.

So, in order to fulfill their wish, Jiang Yu would pick someone from time to time and choose a class that was the same as the opponent to fight.

Even though they were beaten until they were lying on the ground waiting to be resurrected, everyone’s mood was the same:

F*ck, this class can actually be played like this?!

This skill can even be used like that!

If he used both skills at the same time, would the God’s speed still be humanly possible?

However, Jiang Yu wasn’t free every night. So, every night, these people were like concubines waiting to be summoned by the emperor. They waited anxiously…