344-346

Chapter 344: I’m Jealous of Jiang Yu, I Want to Replace Her

Feng Jinghan’s expression froze.

Then, she reprimanded, “What nonsense are you talking about?”

“Miss Feng, there’s no need to hide it from me.”

Jiang Wan had long seen through her disguise and smiled. “Don’t worry, Miss Feng. I won’t tell anyone. After all, if this matter were to spread, the repercussions wouldn’t be good.”

Feng Jinghan pursed her lips and didn’t say anything.

Jiang Wan continued, “You know, girls are the most sensitive, and because I have a crush on Brother Junhao, I care about his every move. Miss Feng should be the same, right? So, you should have discovered the same thing as me.”

She said slowly, “Whether it’s was back at the Feng family’s banquet or at school, Brother Junhao seems to only treat one person differently…”

“Miss Feng, you know who I’m referring to, right?”

Feng Jinghan remained silent.

Jiang Wan said straightforwardly, “I’m here to seek cooperation with you, Miss Feng.”

Feng Jinghan finally opened her mouth, “If I help you, what benefits do I get? If you do away with her, in the end, only you will be the biggest beneficiary. What does that have to do with me?”

If she helped Jiang Wan remove the obstacle that was Jiang Yu, wouldn’t Jiang Wan become the biggest winner?

Why would she help her opponent become the biggest enemy?

Did Jiang Wan think that she was stupid?

“Miss Feng has admitted it.” Jiang Wan smiled, “Actually, I was just guessing.”

Feng Jinghan’s expression suddenly changed, “You!”

Jiang Wan knew what Feng Jinhan was thinking. “From Miss Feng’s point of view, you shouldn’t be helping me. After all, I’ve already said frankly that I’m your love rival. If you cooperate with me and succeed in getting rid of the girl that Brother Junhao likes, then will come a time when you will have to tear up our alliance and focus on dealing with me because my thoughts have already been placed in front of you, but…”

Jiang Wan’s voice suddenly changed, and she sneered. “But, this is often the interesting point. No matter who it is, they will always be your enemy, unless you want to see Brother Junhao die alone.”

Jiang Wan’s subtext was that Feng Jinghan was Feng Junhao’s cousin. She was related to Feng Junhao by blood, so she was the most unlikely person in the world to be by his side.

Her feelings were forbidden by the world so it was impossible for her to succeed.

Feng Jinghan’s expression was very ugly.

She couldn’t refute Jiang Wan’s words.

She had buried her thoughts deeply. When her mother wanted to send her out of the country, she didn’t resist at all.

She thought that with the passage of time and geographical barriers, this feeling will gradually weaken and she would slowly forget, and eventually, it would disappear completely.

However, after returning to the country, when she saw Feng Junhao again, this feeling resurfaced again. Not only has it not weakened, but it also became even stronger.

She could only suppress it. She absolutely could not be discovered by her mother. This was because the relationships within the Feng family were like thin sheets of ice. Second Uncle had always brought up Feng Junhao to be the heir of the family.