590-592

Chapter 590: Wanted to Chase Jiang Yu Out of the Research Institute

“Now, get the security guards to chase her out as soon as possible. We don’t want to embarrass ourselves here!”

Kong Zhihui ordered, “Don’t lower the image of our research institute. Don’t just let anyone come in. What will other people who have important matters to attend to think? Do they think that we don’t do our jobs and don’t do anything with the money they give us?”

These words were a little too harsh.

Especially after Kong Zhihui finished speaking, she glanced at the man on the sofa.

She seemed to have some impression of this person.

Moreover, he was wearing a custom-made coat. One look and one could tell that it was expensive. He must have some status in Beijing.

Kong Zhihui’s expression softened. “I’m sorry for making a fool of myself.”

Jian Hanshen spread his hands and said indifferently, “It’s alright. Take your time. Don’t worry about me.”

He even looked at the watch on his wrist and said casually, “Dr. Jiang’s morning meeting should be over soon, right?”

Kong Zhihui’s eyes narrowed.

Jiang Yu yawned.

She really didn’t expect that she would encounter such a troublesome matter even though it hadn’t been easy for her to come to the research institute.

She could only blame Jiang Jingnian for being too charming.

When An Yimin was in the hospital, Jiang Jingnian would wander around the hospital from time to time, attracting a lot of young ladies.

Moreover, Jiang Jingnian’s friendly attitude made An Yimin say something like, “If I had a daughter, I would marry her to Dr. Jiang.”

Jiang Yu: ??? Wait a minute.

Later, An Yimin also realized that he had said something wrong. Moreover, after he found out that Jiang Jingnian was Jiang Yu’s second brother, he shut up for a long time and did not dare to Look Jiang Jingnian and Jiang Yu in the eye.

Jiang Yu took out her phone.

She had somehow attracted a barking mad woman. It was better to let the person in question handle it.

She dialed Jiang Jingnian’s number.

Kong Zhihui sneered, “Why? Are you calling your family for help?

“That’s fine. After all, a child has encountered a problem and can’t solve it by herself. She can only seek help from her family. Isn’t that right, child?”

Kong Zhihui was not worried.

She was a guest of influential families in the capital, such as the Qin family and the Feng family.

Because people were old, rich, and powerful, they hoped to live longer. Who would refuse to deal with a doctor with superb medical skills?

Except for the Jian family.

When she went, Old Master Jian was already sick in bed. The new head of the Jian family did not come out to see her. Later, Old Master Jian’s illness became more serious. She was not confident and did not go back.

However, she also knew that the Jian family did not have a daughter, and the relatives of the other families were nothing to her.

Therefore, even if this little girl was a rich second generation, she was just an ordinary family member and did not account for much.