572-574

Chapter 572: I'll Fight You for Little Sister

Jiang Xingyi lowered his eyes and whispered, "This doesn't count."

Jiang Yu looked at Jiang Chenglang and then at Jiang Xingyi, wondering what would happen if Jiang Jingnian and Jiang Zeyu returned home.

...

Jiang Xingyi and Jiang Yu went to the piano room.

Both the original Jiang family and the current Jiang family had an empty piano room.

The piano in this room had been especially taken from the Jiang family's old mansion. When they moved in, they were extremely careful, afraid that they would knock it down.

Jiang Chenglang didn't even worry about other antiques that were more valuable. He was only worried about this piano.

When Jiang Yu opened the door, Jiang Xingyi fell into a daze when he saw the piano in the room.

He walked to the piano in a daze and gently touched the piano cover with his fingers. The corners of his eyes were actually slightly red.

He called out softly, "Mom..."

Jiang Yu then knew.

Just as she thought, this was Mother Jiang's legacy.

So, Jiang Xingyi probably inherited her musical talent.

Jiang Yu had no way of knowing what kind of person Mother Jiang was. Her most accurate impression of her was from that sudden dream.

That gentle and kind woman couldn't be seen clearly, but she had the gentle and tolerant aura of a mother, making people feel at ease. It was as if she was the best harbor, the warmest embrace, and the most reliable arms.

She probably treated Jiang Xingyi the same way.

Jiang Xingyi sniffed lightly before carefully lifting the piano cover.

He tried to play a short piece of music. Perhaps it was because this piano hadn't been used for a long time, so the tone was slightly off.

After Jiang Xingyi adjusted the tune, he turned to Jiang Yu and said, "Little Sister, shall we start now?"

It seemed like he had already adjusted his mood. Jiang Yu moved a chair and sat beside him. She took out a piece of paper and a pen and said, "Alright, let's start."

..

Hearing the sound of the piano coming from upstairs, Uncle Mo was so excited that his voice was trembling. "Third Young Master is finally willing to come back!"

Jiang Chenglang shook his head. "Xingyi only came here today to borrow the piano. He will be leaving soon."

"At least today is a breakthrough." Uncle Mo had a wonderful thought. "After taking the first step, he'll come here often and then move back here."

Jiang Chenglang smiled and didn't say anything.

Uncle Mo said longingly, "Third yYoung Master is back. Second Young Master and Fourth Young Master... Shouldn't be far behind..."

Jiang Chenglang said softly, "Maybe."

...

After listening to Jiang Xingyi play the tune once, Jiang Yu had some ideas in her mind. She picked up the pen and revised the parts of the tune that she felt could be perfected.

Immediately after, Jiang Xingyi played the tune again according to Jiang Yu's revised tune. As expected, he found that it was much smoother!

However, Jiang Yu was still not satisfied.