581-583

Chapter 581: She Was Only Protecting Jiang Xingyi

The other guests had invited their fans, but Jiang Xingyi had invited his haters.

What good could haters do for him?

Even so, the fans still went to the haters’ Weibo page with hope in their hearts. After scrolling through it several times, they found that there wasn’t a single Weibo post.

What was going on?

Where’d they gone?

Forget it. It was better to not say anything than to continue scolding.

The fans comforted themselves in their hearts, but in the afternoon, they discovered that the anti-fans had deleted all the Weibo posts that had previously scolded Jiang Xingyi. They had even changed their profile picture. It was accompanied by an emoji that said, “I will also vote for Jiang Xingyi today.”

The anti-fans: “I’m not going to be anti-fan anymore. I want to become a fan.”

The fans: ???

This…?

Before Jiang Xingyi’s fans could make a move, the other haters couldn’t take it anymore.

They all rushed into the three haters’ Weibo and commented, “Are you going to defect to the enemy?”

“What benefits did Jiang Xingyi give you?”

“So, he actually managed to bribe you with some money?”

The three haters’ replies this time were also very unified: “See you on Friday.”

Friday was the first episode of Songwriter, so what really happened during the recording of the show?

How could these anti-fans have such a big change?

Therefore, Songwriter became popular before it was even broadcast because of this suspense, and became one of the most anticipated variety shows on Weibo.

Everyone was eagerly waiting for the arrival of Friday night.

The comments from the fans online did not affect Jiang Xingyi. At this moment, he was asking for credit from Jiang Yu.

“Little Sister, Little Sister, what do you think of my performance today?”

Jiang Yu nodded. “Not bad.”

Jiang Xingyi said affirmatively, “I’ll perform well in the next few rounds as well. I won’t embarrass you.”

Jiang Yu replied, “Oh, are you so confident that you can win? Didn’t you say you don’t care about the voting?”

Jiang Xingyi shrugged. “I don’t care. Because anyone with ears should know who to vote for.”

Jiang Yu smiled. “That’s true.”

Although these words were arrogant, she liked them.

How could her brother not have this bit of confidence?

Jiang Xingyi said, “The main point is that this is the song you arranged for me. Of course, my little sister’s things are the best. I can only say that I’m lucky to have benefited from my little sister.”

Jiang Yu glanced at him. “Sycophant.”

Jiang Xingyi tilted his head. His eyes were gentle as he continued to praise, “My little sister is the best.”

Zhong Na, the manager beside him: “…”

Should she leave?

Why did it feel like she was the third wheel?