356-358

Chapter 356: Who Is This Person That’s So Worthy of You Falling Head Over Heels for Her
How did he get such a good little sister?

What has he done?

Jiang Xingyi felt that he wasn’t good enough for his little sister.

So much so that after he hung up the phone, he was deep in thought about Jiang Yu, thinking that in his previous life, he must have saved the Milky Way to get such a good sister.

It wasn’t until lunch time that Jiang Xingyi came to his senses.

Eh, Little Sister said that as long as he listened to her, he would be able to leave Huasheng smoothly when his contract expired.

What was Little Sister planning to do?

That afternoon, Wu Ting arrived in Beijing.

When he arrived at Jiang Xingyi’s studio, Jiang Xingyi was already there waiting for him.

The moment Wu Ting saw Jiang Xingyi, he said angrily, “You’ve created such a big mess yet you’re still acting as if nothing happened? Can’t you see that the building is on fire?!”

Jiang Xingyi crossed his hands and asked, “Then what do you want me to do?”

Wu Ting raised his chin. “First, tell me who that girl is!”

Jiang Xingyi shrugged. “No comment.”

“How dare you have such an attitude?” Wu Ting was furious, “Do you know that the senior management of the company is very dissatisfied with your recent behavior? Especially President Chen. President Chen is extremely disappointed in you. He wants you to pack up and leave. If I hadn’t dissuaded him, you would not be sitting here peacefully.”

Jiang Xingyi reminded him, “If I remember correctly, my contract with Huasheng will expire very soon. It should be next week.”

“So, you’re going to act recklessly now?”

Wu Ting pointed at Jiang Xingyi’s nose and scolded, “Don’t forget that as long as you’re still in Huasheng, you’re a member of Huasheng!”

Jiang Xingyi snorted coldly. He stared at Wu Ting with disappointment in his eyes and said angrily, “Wu Ting, when did you become Huasheng’s dog?”

“I just adapted faster than you. If we hadn’t embraced Huasheng back then, how could we have achieved what we have today?” Wu Ting dragged out his words and said, “Jiang Xingyi, one should never forget one’s roots.”

Jiang Xingyi shook his head.

He and Wu Ting had different worldviews and could not communicate.

Wu Ting changed the topic and said, “It’s fine if you don’t say anything. There’s another path you could choose. You have to promise to cut off all ties with her and swear that from then on, no such thing will ever happen again!”

Jiang Xingyi refused flatly, “That’s impossible. There’s no way I’ll cut off all ties with her.”

Seeing Jiang Xingyi’s attitude, Wu Ting said in surprise, “Who is this person that’s so worthy of you falling head over heels for her?”

Jiang Xingyi’s fingers swiped across his phone. When she was mentioned, his expression softened a little.

“Someone very, very, very important to me. Someone indispensable in my life.”

Wu Ting clicked his tongue and said, “Jiang Xingyi, ah, Jiang Xingyi. I’ve never seen you like this before. A girl. Heh, I didn’t expect that our great singer Jiang was also a great lover.”