587-589

Chapter 587: First Time Meeting, I Am Jian Hanshen

Meanwhile, Jiang Yu had already walked far away.

She poked her cheek as she thought to herself.

She had already handed over the steps. Jiang Zeyu should be able to follow them, right?

Now that the two hypocritical idiots had been dealt with, there was only one left.

...

Research Institute X.

Jiang Yu walked in and said to the receptionist, "I'm looking for Dr. Jiang."

The receptionist politely asked, "May I know which Dr. Jiang?"

Actually, there was only Dr. Jiang in the research institute. She just wanted to confirm it.

Jiang Yu: "Jiang Jingnian."

When she said these three words, not only did the receptionist's expression change, but the man who was waiting on the sofa also put down the journal in his hand.

He looked up and looked at Jiang Yu.

The receptionist said in a businesslike tone, "Do you have an appointment?"

Jiang Yu: "No."

The receptionist: "Then, may I know why you are looking for him..."

Jiang Yu: "To see him."

The receptionist: ?>?

To...see him?

Was this girl a friend of Dr. Jiang's?

But she looked so young. It seemed highly unlikely.

The lady at the front desk had a good temper, so she politely declined, "I'm sorry, miss. I can't let you go up without an appointment. You'll have to wait at the side like that gentleman over there.

"Dr. Jiang is still in a meeting. I'll let him know once the meeting is over. Is that okay?"

Just then, someone passed by and entered the elevator after scanning her retina.

Jiang Yu looked away.

Jiang Jingnian had asked her earlier to take down her information, but she was too lazy to do so, so there was no way for her to enter the elevator.

However, if she had to wait forever, Jiang Yu didn't have the patience to do so. She might as well come back another time.

She then asked, "When will the meeting end?"

"It's expected to end in half an hour. Do you want to sit down? I'll get you a glass of water."

The receptionist was too enthusiastic, making it difficult for her to refuse.

Jiang Yu even thought it'd be a good idea to poach her.

She asked casually, "How much do you earn here in a month?"

The receptionist: "???"

Jiang Yu: "It's nothing much. I'm just asking. Um, do you have any thoughts of changing jobs?"

She stretched out two fingers and said, "I'll give you double what you're getting now."

This girl looked delicate and sweet, and her tone was gentle and soothing. She had a good temper and was warm and considerate. Ding Jiaxu and the others would definitely be satisfied.

The receptionist: "???"

What was going on?

Was she being poached? Or was she being threatened by this young girl?