551-553

Chapter 551: I Was the One Who Went to Hell

She didn’t say anything and directly threw a document to Yan Xia.

If she continued to argue with such a person, it would show that her IQ was low.

After Yan Xia looked at it, his eyes turned cold. With this piece of evidence, it was enough.

Seeing Yan Xia lightly nod at Jiang Yu with a serious expression, Ji Guomin started to feel uneasy. “You… What did you give him?!”

Yan Xia replied calmly, “An injury report.”

Ji Guomin muttered to himself. Injury report?

What injury report?

After ten seconds, he suddenly reacted!

This money-losing piece of shit!

She actually had the cheek to do an injury assessment! She had turned against him!

Yan Xia said directly, “The evidence is here. Mr. Ji, please come with me.”

Ji Guomin’s face was filled with rejection. He struggled and said, “No, you can’t! Who knows if the injury report is fake! I only touched that b*tch a few times, I didn’t hit her at all!”

Tong Manyun said anxiously, “Right, right, right. Mr. Police, he didn’t hit anyone! My husband didn’t hit anyone! Even if he did, he hit his own daughter. How can that be called hitting someone?”

Cheng Maoshi sighed. He couldn’t listen anymore. “How can hitting your daughter not be considered hitting someone?”

Tong Manyun was anxious and stomped her feet. “I already said that it was just tough love. Why Won’t you guys listen?! We only used this method to educate her because we love her!”

Yan Xia did not listen to her explanation. His colleagues had also arrived at the door. Otherwise, he would not have been able to do anything to Ji Guomin alone.

“In order to protect the safety of a pregnant woman like you, we need to take him away too.”

“No! You can’t!”

Tong Manyun screamed, “If you take my husband away, what am I going to do?! We’ll be an orphan and a widow. Who is going to take care of us?!”

“Ji! Chu! Ran! How can you be so heartless?! Don’t you have a heart?! We worked so hard to raise you and this is how you repay us?! How dare you send your father to the police station?!

“You heartless thing! How could I have given birth to a good-for-nothing like you?!”

Tong Manyun’s emotions fluctuated greatly, and even the quiet child in her arms began to wail loudly!

Along with the woman’s scolding and the child’s crying, the scene became noisy for a moment.

“Look, your brother is crying!

“Your brother has been born for long, yet you have never come back to see him! This is your biological brother, yet the moment the two of you meet, you want to send his father to the police station!

“How can you consider yourself a daughter?! I’ve really had eight lifetimes of bad luck to have a daughter like you!”

Ji Churan held onto Jiang Yu’s hand tightly.

Her knuckles turned white and her eyes were filled with pain.

This little bit of strength was nothing to Jiang Yu.

Jiang Yu said softly, “Don’t listen to her, I’m here.”

Everything was in chaos and the girl’s voice was clear and pleasant.