350-352

Chapter 350: As Insidious as the Boss
He would definitely abide by every word the big client says.

When Jing Zhengyang heard this, he was furious. “I will never do that. Give it up! If you dare, I’ll sue you for violating my personal freedom!”

Jiang Yu said indifferently, “Then I’ll sue you for slander.”

She pointed. “There are surveillance cameras here. Come on, who do you think should be afraid of who?”

Zhu Rongrong pulled Jing Zhengyang. “Brother Jing, she has the advantage in numbers…”

Zhu Rongrong knew very well that if Jing Zhengyang continued to resist, it would be even more difficult to end things. It would be even more embarrassing. He might as well do as she says.

Jing Zhengyang shook her hand away. “I won’t be convinced. You’ve climbed into many beds, so what? What’s so great about that? You’re already a sl*t at such a young age. Aren’t you ashamed?”

He even pointed at Ding Jiaxu and said, “Lemme ask you, are you willing to be a spare tire? Aren’t you ashamed? You’re an embarrassment to us men!”

Jiang Yu sighed. “Why does someone always want to die?”

The manager had sensibly invited the other customers away from the hall to clear the area so that there wouldn’t be people gossiping about what they shouldn’t see or hear.

She said coldly, “Do you dare repeat what you just said?”

Jing Zhengyang was a little scared by Jiang Yu’s gaze but he still wanted to protect his dignity. “I’ll say it again. Do you think I’m afraid of you? You…”

Before he could finish, Jiang Yu walked over and grabbed him by the collar with one hand.

Jing Zhengyang almost couldn’t breathe.

The others were all shocked.

She could easily lift a man with one hand?

He must weigh at least 130 kilograms. Just one hand?

Weird… Weird lolita…

She was indeed a big client. He didn’t dare to provoke her any further.

Jiang Yu let go and Jing Zhengyang’s feet landed back on the ground.

She stretched her hand out to the side. Butler Ding had already prepared a wet for her towel to wipe her hands on.

Jiang Yu slowly wiped her fingers and said calmly, “If I really wanted to do it, how many broken ribs would you have right now?”

Jing Zhengyang panted heavily. He had been a little scared at first but when he heard Jiang Yu’s arrogant words, he was furious. “You dare to hit me?”

Jiang Yu did not reply.

She only looked up and looked at the surveillance cameras around her.

When Jing Zhengyang saw the manager’s expression, he knew that the surveillance cameras had been turned off.

Everyone here was now under her command. Even if she really wanted to hit him, he wouldn’t be able to do anything to her.

Jing Zhengyang took a deep breath. “Do you believe that I won’t sue you for hitting someone with malicious intent?”

Jiang Yu couldn’t be bothered to waste her breath on him. She tilted her head to the side and asked, “Where’s the hat?”

On the other side, one of the salesgirls had already prepared the hat for her. It was big enough to cover his entire head.