563-565

Chapter 563: Explosive Power!

Team KG regained their morale. Luo Fan’s expression also improved. He looked around and said, “The team battle is about to start. Don’t let your guard down. Most importantly…

“Don’t embarrass me.”

The audience also returned to their lively state.

“Sigh, I was scared to death just now. I really thought Team KG would lose!”

“Luckily, they only lost one round. As expected, it was because their opponent was a wild chicken team, that’s they had let their guard down too easily. Therefore, this allowed Sky Shroud to take advantage of this opportunity to fight back, right? Otherwise, how could Team KG have lost the first round!”

“I also feel that they underestimated their opponent too much. They didn’t fight properly. Just treat it as if Sky Shroud got lucky and give them a point.”

“I don’t think you can say that. Even if they underestimated the enemy, it means that the members of Sky Shroud aren’t that weak, right? Team KG’s members are all pro players. Even if they relaxed, their subconscious control should still be there. Otherwise, if you went up, would you have won?”

“What you said is funny. If I could go up, would I still be sitting here? To be able to enter the pro league, you’d have to pass the selection process. Even if Sky Shroud has some strength, they wouldn’t be able to win against Team KG.”

“The team battle is about to start. Can Sky High still win?”

The team battle was about to begin.

Everyone looked toward Team KG.

Luo Fan went up.

Then, they looked toward Sky Shroud.

Feng Tianrui also went up.

And… that pretty girl!

Everyone was a little puzzled. Sky Shroud had already lost two rounds in a row and was one point behind. At such a crucial moment, why did they still send out this pretty girl?

Could it be that they were really prepared to not win, so they wouldn’t mind losing even more?

However, because Luo Fan and Feng Tianrui had both gone up on stage, the crowd still had some anticipation for this match.

They did not know if Lucky Snow’s current level… was still the same as before?

The match officially began.

As soon as he went up on stage, Feng Tianrui rushed ahead!

He went straight for the enemy camp, but Luo Fan stopped him.

Everyone held their breaths as they waited for the battle between the two gods. In the end, they saw…

Feng Tianrui made a feint with his spear and ran back?

What kind of tactic was this?

After a few minutes, they realized that Sky Shroud was obviously playing around with them. Luo Fan ordered, “Everyone remember your goals. Don’t waste time with them. Go straight!”

They wanted to defeat them one by one, and Luo Fan’s opponent was obviously Feng Tianrui.

He curled his lips and invited, “Come on, it’s been a long time since we fought.”

Feng Tianrui turned around and ran.

“I’m not going to fight you.”

Luo Fan frowned, “When did you become a coward?”