Headquarters Part 1

Bailey had followed the man's scent to a locked down area. "You there." A guard pointed at her. "What is your business here." He said as he stopped in front of her. Bailey grabbed his arm and stared into his eyes. "Open the gates." She said with her pupils dilating. The guard nodded and yelled for the gates to be opened. Once inside Bailey caught the scent of the flame haired man and followed it to a courtyard. Bailey stopped a distance away and stood by a tree out of view.
"Wake up." A man dressed in white and black said, "Hey, I said wake up! Wake...Hey! Hey you! C'mon, you! C'mon! Are you gonna sleep all day? Wake the hell up, will you?" He yelled then Tanjiro opened up his eyes.
"Bummer. I heard that he was a Demon Slayer with a demon in tow, so I was looking forward to seeing someone flamboyant, but this drab-looking dude." The man with white hair said. "And now, we'll put him on trail! I see!" The flame haired man said. "Wh-Who are these peop-" Tanjiro asked but his head was smashed to the ground by the man dressed in black and white. "Don't open your mouth just yet, you moron! Just who do you think is standing before you? You're in the presence of the Hashiras!" The man said, "What's a Hashira?" Asked Tanjiro.
"This is the Demon Slayers' headquarters. And you're about to be put on trial Tanjiro Kamado, you are to be put on trail." The woman with butterfly hair pin said. "There's no need for a trial! Protecting a demon is a clear violation of the code! We're in our rights to deal with them on our own! We're going to behead him along with the demon!" The flame haired man said. "In that case, I'll be glad to decapitate them flamboyantly. I'll show you the most flamboyant bloodspray you'll ever see. I'm talking about max flamboyance." The white hair man with a gem headband said. "Ah, what a pitiful sight these boys are. The poor souls...I pity him for having been born at all." The blind man said. "Let's put them out their misery." The blind man said as the flame haired man hummed in agreement, "Yeah! Let's do it. Flamboyantly." The white haired man with the gemstone headband said. Then Tanjiro started looking around again causing the man in black and white yell at him. "Nezuko...Nezuko where are you? Nezuko! Zenitsu! Inosuke! Murata!" Tanjiro yelled. "Forget about that, What will we do with Tomioka?" Someone said. Bailey looked up and saw a snake man laying on a branch. "Seeing him without any restraints is giving me a headache. Based on what Kocho told us, Tomioka's just as guilty of breaking the Corps rules. How will we deal with him? How should we make him take responsibility? What kind of lesson should we teach him?" The man with the snake said then pointed at Tomioka, "Don't you have anything to say, Tomioka?" He asked. Everyone turned to look at Tomioka who was standing farther away from the other Hashiras. "Oh, where's the harm? He did come along without resisting. Let's come up with a penalty later. What I'm more interested in is hearing this boy's story." The butterfly hairpin lady, now known as Kocho said. "Needless to say, what they've done is against Demon Slayer Corps rules. You aware of that, aren't you? Tanjiro Kamado...Why are you traveling with a demon when you're a Demon Slayer?" Kocho asked. "She's my...She's my younger-" Before Tanjiro could say anything else, he broke into a coughing fit. Kocho walked over with a small jug of water. "You've injured your jaw, so please drink slowly. It contains a painkiller so it will make you feel better." She said as he drank the water. "That demon is my younger sister! My sister got turned into a demon, but she never devoured anyone! She'll never hurt humans no matter what!" Tanjiro said, "Spare us the absurd ravings. If she's family, no wonder you're defending her. I can't trust a single word you're saying. I for one don't believe you." The man with the snake said. "Ah, she's been possessed by a demon. Let us kill this poor child immediately so that she can liberated." The blind man said. "Listen to me please! I became a swordsmen so that Nezuko could be cured! It's been two years since Nezuko became a demon! And in all that time, she hasn't devoured one human!" Tanjiro said. "Your story's spinning in the most drab way possible, idiot. The fact she hasn't eaten anyone, that she won't from now on. Don't give us lip service. Prove it to us with max flamboyance." The white haired man with the gem headband said. Before anyone could say anything else, the girl with the pink and light green hair said. "I can't imagine the Master being in the dark about this. Do you really think it's okay to deal with them without permission? Shouldn't we at least wait until he arrives?" Tanjiro gritted his teeth. "My sister...MY sister will fight with me by my side! She can fight as a Demon Slayer to protect humans! So please." Tanjiro said. "Well, well, I see you have some fun brewing here." The white haired man that she saw in the forest before said she narrowed her eyes at the scene before her. "You know what we call that, totally delusional, you moron!" He pulled out his sword and stabbed the Nezuko's box, you even heard Nezuko grunt. Bailey stood straighter glaring at the white haired man. Then Tanjiro stood up and ran forward, "Anyone who hurts my sister...Hashira or not I won't let you get away with it!" Tanjiro yelled. Tanjiro but he jumped up into the air and landed a headbutt on the man. All the Hashira were shocked by this, the pink and green haired woman giggled causing all the Hashira to look at her. Bailey smirked at Tanjiro's boldness. When the man pulled out his sword from the box blood dripped to the floor. Bailey furrowed her brows at the man. "The Master has arrived." Then a man that looked like he had a scar on his face walked out of the building and was helped to walk in front of the Hashira. Bailey looked around and saw everyone bowing and the white haired man slammed Tanjiro's  head to the ground. "So good of you to come. My beloved children. Good morning everyone. I wonder if the sky is blue. It pleases me that we've made it to our semiannual Hashira Meeting with no personnel changes." The Master said in a soothing voice. "I am pleased to see you in good health, as well, Master. I fervently pray for your continued good fortune." The white haired man said, "Thank you, Sanemi." The Master said. Bailey took note of the man's name. "If I may, Master...Before we start the Hashira Meeting, would you mind enlightening us about this swordsman, Tanjiro Kamado that travels with a demon." Sanemi said politely. "Right. I apologize for startling you all. About Tanjiro and Nezuko...I've sanctioned their situation. I'd also like you all to accept it." The Master said. "Ah. Even if it's what you desire, Master, I cannot agree to it." The giant man said. "I'm flamboyantly opposed, as well. A Demon Slayer traveling with a demon is unacceptable!" The man with white hair and gemstone headband said.
"I shall do whatever it is you wish, Master!" The girl with pink and green hair said, "I'm either way...since I'm going to forget anyway." The boy with black and blue hair. Kocho and Tomioka stayed quiet. "I won't trust them, I won't trust them. In the first place, I loathe demons." said the man with the snake. "Although I respect you with all my heart that's an incomprehensible notion, Master! I oppose it with everything I've got!" the flamed haired man said. "The Demon Slayer Corps mission is to annihilate demons. I request that you penalize both Kamado and Tomioka!" Bailey watched from a distance as this scene unfolded. These people were talking about beheading children. Her eyebrows were furrowed as listened intently to this madness. "The letter." The Master said to the girl. "Yes Master." She said. The girl took out a letter from her kimono and opened it, "This is a letter received from a former Hashira. Sakonji Urokodaki. I shall read you an abridged version." The girl said before reading the letter. "Please allow Tanjiro to be accopanied by his sister, a demon. Because of her resilient mental strength. Nezuko has not lost her human emotions. Even in a starved state, she never devoured humans. Although the situation seems somewhat far-fetched, it is an indisputable fact. In the event that Nezuko does assuault a human. Tanjiro Kamado, as well as...Sakonji Urokodaki and Giyu Tomioka will atone by committed seppuku." She as she finished the letter. "So, what if they commit seppuku? If they want to die, then let rot to death for all I care! It's no guarantee! Not by a long shot!" Sanemi said. "Shinazugawa is right! If she kills and devours a human there's no coming back from that! It won't bring back the people who were killed!" the flame haired man said. "You do have a point." The Master said, "In that case..." Sanemi said. "We can't guarantee that she won't attack humans. We can't prove it. That said...We also can't prove that she will attack humans. The fact that Nezuko has restrained from devouring humans for more than two years and also three people risking their lives for her. To respect this notion those who rejest it must offer an even more convincing argument. Do you all have the will to do so?" The Master asked.
"Also, there's something I'd like to relay to you, my children. Tanjiro has met Kibutsuji." The Master said. This surprised everyone. "No, impossible! Even when no Hashira crossed paths with him." The man with white hair and gemstone headband said. The whole area became thick with tension and the men started to bombard Tanjiro with questions about the mentioned person. The Master put his lip making everyone go silent.