Mission With Uzui

The sun filled the hours later and the sound of screaming filled the air. Bailey groaned irritated at the unwanted noise. Getting out of bed she followed the commotion to the front of the Butterfly Mansion. As she walked out she saw Uzui on the rooftop with two of the Butterfly girls in his arms and Tanjiro, Zenitsu and Inosuke yelling at him. "Let Miss Aoi and Naho go!" Bailey's head pounded as she heard the yelling. As she opened her eyes Uzui let go of the younger girl and she was falling from the roof. Tanjiro opened her arms to catch Naho but Bailey raced forward catching the girl. "Bailey! What a coincidence I'm looking for girls for an important mission. Won't you join us?" Uzui asked. "You can't take Miss Aoi! Put her down!" Tanjiro yelled "I'm a Hashira! I can take anyone in the demon slayer corps who isn't a Tsuguko!" Uzui yelled. "I don't acknowledge you as a Hashira!" Tanjiro yelled. "That's enough!" Bailey yelled at both of them while putting Naho down. "I am Kyojuro's Tsuguko. But I will go if you release the girl." Bailey said. "Perfect!" Uzui said releasing Aoi. "We will go too!" Tanjiro said with confidence. "We?" Uzui asked and saw Zenitsu and Inosuke jump down in front of Tanjiro. "Alright then let us head out. Just remember I am a God an you 3 are trash!" Uzui said to Tanjiro, Zenitsu and Inosuke. Bailey rolled her eyes. "Shouldn't we tell Kyojuro that we're leaving? I was supposed to be training today." Bailey said. "No need I'll send word to him later." Uzui said leading them out of the Butterfly Mansion. "We're headed to the flashiest place in Japan, The Entertainment District." Uzui said with a big smile. Bailey stopped walking and stared at him in disbelief. Zenitsu immediately blushed and started stuttering. Tanjiro and Inosuke were asking questions totally oblivious to the situation. Bailey gritted her teeth but kept her emotions in as they continued their journey. Night had fallen and they reached the entertainment district seeing it full of life. Zenitsu and Inosuke jumped out of the carts trying to get a better look around. Tanjiro following them trying to get them back. Uzui scrambled around tugging them back towards the carts they had entered the district in. Entering a house of wisteria Uzui explained about the details of their mission. "The three of you will go undercover and infiltrate the three houses Tokito House, Ogimoto House and Kyogoku House." Uzui said pointing to the three demon slayers. "Bailey you will posing as my wi-" "No." Bailey cut him off. "I will help infiltrate one of the houses since I'm the only actual female here." Bailey said. Uzui paled. 'Does she have any idea where we are? She's not a kid like the rest they would put her straight to work.' Uzui thought to himself. "Bailey these kids won't be put to work but you are gro-" "I know that." Bailey stood as the door opened "We have brought the items requested." The man said. Bailey left to change and put some light makeup on. While Uzui did the three boys' hair and makeup. Bailey came back with her hair elegantly styled and her makeup done just enough to enhance her natural beauty. Seeing how Uzui did makeup on the boys made her cringe. "Come on let's head out." Uzui said while he sent his crow Nijimaru off. Walking through the streets Uzui lead them to the houses. Bailey stood back a bit while Tokito House claimed Tanjiro and Ogimoto House Mistress walked by and claimed Inosuke. Once reaching Kyogoku House Bailey stepped forward whispering in Uzui's ear. "She will buy me for a hefty price. Throw Zenitsu in for free. The house new Mistress lit up with happiness seeing the woman in front of her for sale and graciously accepted the price and the free girl with her as well, Uzui left after receiving payment. "You two will have to share a room while you're not working." The house new Mistress said. Bailey nodded her head and kept her gaze to the floor.
Nijimaru flew to the Rengoku home and landed swiftly next to Kyojuro and Sanemi. "Caw caw, Uzui Tengen has recruited Bailey for a mission. Uzui Tengen has recruited Bailey for a mission." Nijimaru said before turning away about to fly until Sanemi grabbed the crow's leg. "Where is this mission?" Sanemi said causing Nijimaru to sweat drop. "Caw, The Entertainment District. Bailey has gone undercover and was sold to Kyogoku house." The crow cawed and flailed about trying to get free of Sanemi's grip. Kyojuro's eyes widened and a tick mark appeared on his head. "What?!" Sanemi said gritting his teeth upon hearing Nijimaru. Sanemi released Nijimaru and exited the Rengoku home. Kyojuro took a few deep breaths before getting up and following Sanemi. The last thing Bailey needed was one of them going and blowing her cover. Kyojuro's chest tightened thinking of Bailey even being sold to one of the houses in the entertainment district. His brows furrowed at the thought of what the women there go through.
In the Kyogoku house Zenitsu played the shamisen for the house new Mistress also impressing a few of the women that worked there. "Is there anything special you can do?" The house new Mistress asked Bailey. Bailey nodded and walked out to where she had seen one of the newly invented pianos just outside the house. Sitting down she took a deep breath, everyone from the house had come out even the Oiran Warabihime who's eyes locked onto Bailey. As her fingers pressed down in the keys she caught the a few distinctive scents one of Uzui posing as a customer and the other of a disgusting demon but couldn't blow her cover so she started to sing. Upon hearing her a huge crowd began to form to listen to her beautiful voice and her sad song.

(I don't own this video. Credit goes to the artist)

Memories filled Bailey's head as she sang. Tears filled the crowds eyes as the people were hit by the words of her song. Oiran Warabihime was no longer wearing the usual scowl she did but she had a shocked face and tears pricked at her eyes. The Master of Kyogoku house came out with a blood soaked garment that was his wife's. Tears streamed down his face listening to the words. After the music stopped Warabihime scoffed and turned her heel and entered the house to get ready for the next customer. Everyone slowly went back to their duties as well. "You will be in here for your customers." The new Mistress said leading Bailey to a secluded room. Bailey nodded and entered. "After that performance there will definitely be many customers." The new Mistress said sliding the door closed behind her. Bailey cringed at the thought and wish she had taken a different approach but she did catch the scent of the demon and knew that it was here in this house. As the night went on Bailey compelled every customer to say they were satisfied and leave generous tips. Compulsion, the way to actual kill her and her weaknesses being the only thing she didn't tell the Hashiras because she didn't know if she could fully trust them. As the night came to a close she returned to her shared room with Zenitsu. Tomorrow both of them would look around for the demon.