Impossible Part 1

"I was asked to train by the Master of the Demon Slayer Corps. I never intended to train nor did I have any intention of helping." Bailey said standing and walking towards the door. Kyojuro stood and followed after her. But by the time he reached the door Bailey was gone. "Kaname. Find Bailey. If you need help have Sorai help you. Once you locate her find me I'll be searching from the ground." Kyojuro said as dashed out the door. After hours of searching and the sun was about to rise. Kyojuro and his crow returned home. There was no sign of Bailey anywhere. Even with the help of Sanemi's crow Sorai they covered a lot of ground and still couldn't locate her. The sun had brightened the sky as he entered the gate. Sanemi was standing there waiting for him. "Did you find her?" He asked looking behind Kyojuro. Kyojuro shook his head. "We were searching all night. She has vanished no tracks or anything. We must report this to the Master." Kyojuro said defeated. Him and Sanemi walked to the gate. Before they could exit the gate opened and Bailey entered. Relief flooded Kyojuro. While anger was apparent on Sanemi's face. Bailey glared at Sanemi walking passed him and stood in front of Kyojuro. "I'm here for my training." Bailey said ignoring the death glare from Sanemi. "You'll be training with me today since Rengoku was out all night looking for you. Rengoku go rest you haven't slept at all." Sanemi said stepping in front of Bailey. Bailey looked at Kyojuro seeing as his tired looking face. "Why were you out looking for me?" She asked confused. "Idiot! You took off in the dark! There are demons out there that will kill you!" Sanemi yelled in anger. Bailey had enough of his mouth she walked passed him and entered the training area. Picking up the two sticks she threw one at Sanemi. Once he caught it Bailey sped towards him. Smack! The sound of the stick smacking his arm echoed in the training area. Sanemi gritted his teeth as he hissed in pain. Bailey smirked as very quickly changed positions and rolled on the ground. Smack! The stick landed in the middle of Sanemi's back causing him to yelp in pain. "Damn it! Now I won't hold back on you!" Sanemi yelled in anger then charged at Bailey. Sanemi slid on the ground and swung connecting with Bailey's leg. Smack! The stick struck the back of Bailey's legs causing her to stumble forward. Bailey glared at Sanemi who was smiling at her. They trained for hours Sanemi landing only 6 hits on Bailey the entire time. The sun was about to set as Bailey lunged one last time at Sanemi and disarmed him throwing his stick to the side. Sanemi gritted his teeth and quickly grabbed Bailey's arms and head butted her his head meant to connect her shoulder but unknowingly Bailey moved her head causing him to connect with her face. Bailey groaned in pain as blood dripped from her lip and nose and she dropped to her knees exhausted from the training. Sanemi froze feeling the blood fall on his arms. "I didn't mean to!" He gapped and pulled her to her feet rushing her inside and forcing her into a seat at the table. Senjuro quickly retrieved the first aid kit and a wet wash cloth seeing Sanemi rushing Bailey inside. Shinjuro and Kyojuro hearing the noise went to the table to see Bailey with blood running down her face. Kyojuro glared at Sanemi who looked flustered and Shinjuro looked between Sanemi and Bailey. Bailey grabbed the wet wash cloth from Senjuro and tried to get to her feet only to be pulled back down by Sanemi. "You're bleeding you are not going to run off with your face injured like that." Sanemi took the cloth from Bailey causing her to put her head down. "I'll be fine. Move out of my way." She yelled as she was blocked by Sanemi again. Bailey lifted her head looking at Sanemi. His eyes widened and he stepped back. Bailey turned to Kyojuro and his family. Bailey's face was completely healed. Kyojuro even though he had his suspicions was still stunned to see that her face was badly injured just moments ago was now completely healed. "Bailey." Kyojuro breathed out. Lost in thought Bailey didn't hear Shinjuro approaching. Shinjuro quickly reached out and snapped Bailey's neck and she crumbled to the ground. Kyojuro covered Senjuro's eyes and Sanemi stood shocked. "What a waste. She could've been a great Hashira." He said then walked over and retrieved his sake bottle. Kyojuro quickly picked up Bailey as him and Sanemi ran for the Butterfly Mansion. Meanwhile Kyojuro's Kasugai crow flew to alert the other Hashiras to meet at the Butterfly Mansion. "Kocho!" Both of them called their voices ringing through the entire mansion. Shinobu rushed to the entrance and gasped upon seeing Bailey's limp body in Kyojuro's arms. Shinobu rushed to push open the doors for them and directed them down the hall to a separate room. Hearing the commotion Tanjiro, Zenitsu, and Inosuke emerged from their room. Tanjiro's eyes widened seeing the woman's face that had stood up for him and Nezuko the day they arrived at the Demon Slayer headquarters. They all followed and stood by the door watching silently. "Quick lay her here!" Shinobu said pointing to a bed. Kyojuro put her down and stepped back. Sanemi stood there gritting his teeth. Shinobu searched for a pulse but couldn't find one. She turned shaking her head. "I'm afraid she is dead." Shinobu said as tears stung her eyes. "What the hell happened? You were supposed to train her. Not kill her." Uzui said leaning against the wall. "It's a complicated situation. We must call an emergency meeting with The Master right away." Kyojuro said without his usually enthusiastic manner. "I am here my children. Kyojuro's crow has altered me of an emergency. What seems to be the problem." The Masters voice said calming the tension in the hallway. "Forgive me Master. This is no place to talk for there are other patients in this wing. Let us move to the dining hall for this." Shinobu said. As the Hashiras and the Master relocated Tanjiro, Zenitsu, and Inosuke entered the room. Tanjiro walked up to Bailey and took her hand. "Miss. I never got the chance to thank you." Tanjiro said as tears rolled down from his eyes. Zenitsu and Inosuke stood silently by the side with sad expressions on their faces and watched their friend grieve for the woman who laid dead in front of them. As the three left the room silence fell over the Butterfly Mansion. Hours later Zenitsu who couldn't get the woman's face out of his head snuck out of the room to take one last look at her face. He stood there by the bedside feeling sorry for her. Just as he turned to go back to his room his heart leapt in his throat as he heard someone gasp for air. Chills shivered down his spine as he whimpered and hesitatingly turned around. "Ahhhhh!!!! G-g-g-ghost!" He screamed at the top of his lungs as Bailey sat up in the bed. Thunderous footsteps were heard running down the hall. The Hashiras burst through the door just in time to see Bailey about to jump from the window. They all stood there in their spots frozen with fear seeing the woman that was pronounced dead just an a few hours ago about to jump from the window.