The Unknown

Iguro was thinking of how to ask Bailey if her blood would heal his scars but his first impression he gave wasn't the best as he completely ignored her so that he wouldn't have to train her. Once reaching the Butterfly Mansion Bailey followed Shinobu to a room to take samples of Bailey's blood and to make emergency blood vials. Iguro paced outside the door lost in thought when Mitsuri came up behind him. "Iguro. Are you looking for Bailey?" Mitsuri asked hesitantly holding her breath. Iguro nodded and pointed to his bandages. Mitsuri sighed in relief. "To heal your mouth?" Mitsuri confirmed with him. "Bailey seems nice I'm sure she'll help if she's able to." She comforted him. Iguro took a deep breath before pushing the door open with Mitsuri following close behind. "Miss Bailey may I have a word with you?" Iguro asked quietly. Bailey took a vial from the pile that Shinobu had set in front of her bit her hand and then carefully poured the blood in filling the vial to the top. She turned to Iguro and handed the vial to him. "I'm not entirely sure it'll work. My suggestion is reopen the wound and then drink this." Iguro looked at her confused "I heard both of you." She said turning back to fill more emergency vials. Mitsuri and Iguro looked at each other stunned. "Thank you." Iguro said and quickly left for his home. Mitsuri watched as he left. "Aren't you following him?" Bailey said keeping her eyes on the vial she was filling. Mitsuri squeaked and quickly followed after Iguro. Bailey finished 10 more vials before getting up looking at the work she did she smiled. Then slowly turned and walked out leaving the room and walking outside. The sun was starting to set in the sky and Bailey jumped to the rooftop to watch the sunset.
In a town miles away a boy with pale skin and dark hair entered a library picking out a book on plants and slowly returned to the home he resided. Akaza landed on the balcony where the doors were open. "Akaza. Did you find it?" Muzan's voice flooded the silence. Akaza stiffened. "I have searched but still have found no trace of the blue spider lily." Akaza said while Muzan started shredding the pages to the book he was looking through. "What of the train. Did you remove the demon slayer pests?" Muzan asked clearly irritated. Akaza's thoughts went straight to the woman who had fought against him in Kyojuro's stead. "Lord Muzan, I was almost able to kill a Hashira bu-" Akaza started but was quickly cut off. "Almost killed a Hashira? As in you failed." Muzan mocked while sending out a shock wave that blew out the windows and left Akaza bleeding. "There was a woman. She interfered in the battle. She was not human, she moved and was as strong as a demon. Even healed almost as fast as one but she wasn't a demon. She was with the Hashira and the demon slayer with hanafuda earings." Akaza said with his head bowed. Muzan thought for a moment before closing the book in his hand. "Find the woman and watch her. Alert the other Kizuki of her existence." Muzan ordered and Akaza bowed his head and left.
Iguro sat with the vial of blood in his hand. 'My suggestion is reopen the wound and then drink this.' Bailey's voice echoed in his head. Slowly taking off his bandages from his face he reached up and traced his scars that traveled from the corners of his mouth to each of his ears. Visions of the night he received them flooded in. His gripped tightened around the vial of Bailey's blood. "Iguro. It's me Mitsuri. Are you alright?" Mitsuri said her voice low and sweet. Iguro let out a breath and covered his scars once again quickly. "Come in Mitsuri." He said once he finished wrapping the scars. "Did it not work?" Mitsuri questioned. "I haven't done it yet." Iguro said looking at the vial in his hand. Mitsuri moved forward sitting next to him. "There's no harm in trying and there no harm in not trying." She said comforting him. "Hey." Bailey's voice called from outside. Mitsuri and Iguro's eyes widened in surprise. "May I come in?" Bailey asked. "Come in." Igruo said hesitantly. Bailey entered seeing the vial still in his hands. "You don't need to do that." Bailey said sternly. "I just want to try. If I'm able to have these scars removed then the memories associated with them will disappear as well." Iguro said  "It doesn't matter what you look like or what happened in the past. What matters is who you are now and what you do from now on." She said sitting next to the two. Iguro furrowed his brow and pulled out a sharp knife. Slowly he and hesitantly raised the knife. 'I just need to reopen them and the drink Bailey's blood.' Iguro thought to himself. As the cold steel touched his face his hand started to shake. "Do you need help?" Bailey said seeing Iguro's hand shaking. Mitsuri squeaked at Bailey's speed as she was standing over Iguro in a blink of an eye holding the knife he had in his hand. "Are you sure you want this?" Bailey asked one more time. Iguro gritted his teeth. "Yes. Just be quick and make sure you go all the way through the flesh and follow the scar." Iguro said closing his eyes. Bailey nodded and with two quick moves she split the scars open completely. Iguro groaned in pain and quickly poured Bailey's blood into his mouth quickly swallowing it. Mitsuri gasped watching the wounds on Iguro's face heal. Bailey smirked and put the knife down by Iguro and walked out of his home. "Iguro! Your face!" Mitsuri said tears stinging her eyes. Iguro lifted his hands to feel nothing but smooth skin. His eyes opened and tears started to roll down his cheeks. Not only were his scars healed and gone but he could clearly see out of both of his eyes.
Bailey walked back to the Butterfly Mansion slowly taking in the beautiful star light sky. Feeling a bit exhausted from how much blood she had used to fill vials she made her way to the room Shinobu had shown her earlier. Her nichirin blade sat on the side table and she was fell onto the bed quickly drifting to sleep.
The sun filled the hours later and the sound of screaming filled the air. Bailey groaned irritated at the unwanted noise. Getting out of bed she followed the commotion to the front of the Butterfly Mansion. As she walked out she saw Uzui on the rooftop with two of the Butterfly girls in his arms and Tanjiro, Zenitsu and Inosuke yelling at him.