Impossible part 2

The Hashiras burst through the door just in time to see Bailey. They all stood there in their spots frozen with fear seeing the woman that was pronounced dead just a few hours ago about to jump from the window. Kyojuro was the first to sprint forward and grab onto her arm and pull her into a hug. "You're alive!" He said enthusiastically the grief in his heart instantly disappeared. Bailey stiffened upon being so close to him. She could smell his blood coursing through his veins hunger spreading through her as black veins protruded down her face from her eyes. She tried to push him away but he threw his arms around her. Bailey began kicking and flailing around to get loose but he was a lot stronger than she gave him credit for. "It's not safe for any of you! I need to leave! Now!" Bailey yelled at him. Kyojuro stiffened and released her. Bailey pushed him aside and went to the window. "Kyojuro. I will return here at the Butterfly Mansion when it's safe." Bailey said before leaping out of the window. Kyojuro nodded to his crow to follow her. They all stood there in shock. "We will have to wait to get answers." The Master said drawing everyone's attention back to him. "In the meantime everyone go back to your duties." The Master finished before leaving the Butterfly Mansion.
It had been several weeks since Bailey had left and she had ran far away. Now that her thirst was under control she could return. She had spent the whole day traveling it was now deep into the night when she heard the caw of a crow. "Kyojuro Rengoku in trouble this way! This way!" Kaname cawed at her. The crow flew fast as Bailey used her speed to run through the forest. Emerging she found a train on its side and then she could smell Kyojuro's blood. Speeding towards the dust covered area she pushed Kyojuro back from the demon that aimed an attack at him and caught the demons arm in her hand. As the dust cleared Tanjiro let out a gasp seeing Bailey holding Akaza's arm. Kyojuro stumbled back seeing Bailey in front of him. 'What's this? She caught my attack?' Akaza thought to himself. Bailey gritted her teeth and kicked Akaza back into the trees. "My what strength you have! It's  just as impressive as Kyojuro's strength. What is your name?" Akaza asked with a smile on his face. "That's none of your damn business!" Bailey said. Kyojuro stepped in front of Bailey with his nichirin blade ready causing Bailey to growl in irritation and pull him back and nudge him towards Tanjiro and Inosuke. "Are you going to fight me then!" Akaza taunted Bailey. "I'm going to rip you limb from limb!" Bailey said through gritted teeth. "Come then! Show me your true strength!" Akaza said as he shot forward and Bailey did the same. 'They're moving faster then when he was fighting Mr. Rengoku.' Tanjiro thought to himself as he watch them exchange attacks. Kyojuro hissed in pain and coughed up blood due to his broken ribs causing Bailey to be distracted looking back at him and get kicked into the train. When the dust cleared Bailey was crouched down her eyes glowing gold and blacked veins protruded down her face.
Kyojuro, Tanjiro, and Inosuke stared in shock as she stood to her feet baring her fangs at him. Akaza stood there examining her. 'She's not a demon. But she has fangs and her eyes are glowing. She's definitely not human!' He thought to himself as he gritted his teeth his eyes widened as he caught the sky starting to brighten as the sun began to rise. Bailey sped towards him grabbing his arms. "Let go!" Akaza said panicking. "Mr. Rengoku!" Tanjiro yelled as Kyojuro collapsed to the ground. Bailey gritted her teeth. She could hear his heartbeat but it was slowing down. 'Damn it! If I don't save him now he will die!' Bailey thought to herself as she held Akaza there. Akaza ripped his arms off and ran for the forest. Tanjiro yelled at him chasing him to the forest line and throwing his sword successfully impaling Azaka through his chest. Bailey turned and ran to Kyojuro who was completely unconscious. Tanjiro following close behind. "Kyojuro! Wake up! Damn it!" She yelled at him as tears stung the back of her eyes. Biting into her wrist she held it to his mouth. 'Damn it!' She thought as she saw the blood run down his face without going into his mouth. She sucked in a mouth full of blood and slammed her lips to his pushing the blood into his mouth. Tanjiro and Inosuke sweat dropped watching the scene in front of them. The wound on Kyojuro's head began to heal and his eyes shot open. Sitting up he couldn't feel the pain he had when he coughed up blood earlier. "Kyojuro." Bailey said relieved. "Mr. Rengoku!" "Bug eyes!" Tanjiro and Inosuke yelled happily. "The demon. What happened?" Kyojuro asked. "He ran into the forest." Bailey said not taking her eyes off of him. Kyojuro nodded. "My wounds? They are gone." Kyojuro said amazed and a bit worried. "Will I turn into a demon? Or whatever it is that you are?" Kyojuro questioned. Bailey let out a scoff and light hit his arm. "Not a demon, and not unless you die within the next 24 hours." She said as she smirked at him. The Kakushi ran up and started to clean up the aftermath of the fight. Bailey didn't get the chance to heal Tanjiro before he was rushed off by the Kakushi. "Bailey. How did you find us here." Kyojuro asked. Bailey pointed up at Kaname and Kyojuro nodded knowingly. "Are you ready to resume your training?" Bailey rolled her eyes and nodded. "I guess so. Just as long as it isn't at your home. No offense but I think your father will try to kill me again." Bailey said with a little giggle at the end. "We will resume training at the Butterfly Mansion." Kyojuro said with his usual enthusiasm. Bailey smiled at his cheery disposition despite the fact he almost died. "Why have you been gone so long? I had to tell Hotaru Haganezuka, the sword smith who made your nichirin blade, that I would send word when you returned so that he could deliver your nichirin blade to you." Kyojuro said as he nodded to Kaname. "The Butterfly Mansion is where he can deliver Bailey's nichirin blade." Kyojuro said before Kaname took flight. "Kyojuro. When we get to the Butterfly Mansion I would like to show you what I can do." Bailey said hesitantly. Kyojuro nodded in agreement. "I am sure the rest of the Hashiras will feel the same." He said as they started to walk in the direction towards the Butterfly Mansion.
It took an entirety of 4 days to travel back. Bailey and Kyojuro's bond growing greater by the day. As they entered the gates of the Butterfly Mansion Bailey's eyes landed on a man wearing a mask and a sunflower-patterned haori and a large, woven hat with hanging floral wind chimes, Hotaru Haganezuka.