4.

After stepping inside of you home, kicking off your shoes, and greeting your mother, the three of you sat and ate in silence.

"I'm going to do my homework." you said, slightly upset as you excused yourself from dinner and went to your room.

"I'll be up there to check on you later, honey." your mother said warmly.

Another silent minute goes by as Nanami makes sure you're completely gone.

The man looks down defeatedly as he brings his left hand to his face and covers it.

"She knows something's up." he says as he grips his face tightly, having  flashbacks of the traumatic indecent that led to him to becoming a Jujutsu sorcerer.

The man's wife puts a hand on his free hand and looks into his eyes.

"Ken, it's alright. You can't live a double life forever. Keeping a secret this big from our only child is going to be tough. (Y/n) is going to suspect many things and be suspicious of you, don't ruin your relationship over this. I'm not saying that you should tell her everything about curses and our past but you should at least answer her questions." the woman says as she stands up and hugs her husband from behind as he still sat with his face in his palm.

"I'll never forget but don't make her suffer because of it. We should tell her together." the woman whispered.

"One day." he whispered back.

30 minutes passed and your mother came knocking at your door to check on you.

"Come in." you said, not looking up from your textbook.

"Oh thank you. I brought you some water and an apple." your mother said as she entered your room and sat the two items down.

A moment of silence passed as you just kept looking at your textbook, hoping your mother would leave.

"(Y/n).." your mother said, breaking the silence. "I know you're upset with your father but trust me, he's working so hard to keep you safe and happy. He would never step out on either of us. You know his new client has been stressing him out these last couple of months."

"If that's the case, then why is he so secretive." you said as you clenched your fist.

"You know he's a mysterious ma-"

"NO, DON'T GIVE ME HHAT EXCUSE! YOU'RE ALWAYS TAKING UP FOR HIM. WHY?" you yelled as you slammed your fist on your desk.

Your mother stuttered as she tried to find the right words. She wanted to let (Y/n) live free of curses and Jujutsu just as much as her husband but she knew that a secret this big would be a hard one to keep.

You grew angrier thinking about the conversation between your father and.. Gojo? Before blowing up more.

"AND FOR THR LOVE OF GOD, WHO THE FUCK IS SUKUNA????" you yelled.

Your mother slapped you after that. As tears ran down her face, she whispered. "That's enough, I've had it. You want to know so bad, huh? Well, let me tell you."

Nanami ran to his daughter's room after hearing her yell the name, "Sukuna". He knew the lid was slowly coming off and he had to be there to keep it on.

"YOU REALLY WANNA KNOW WHO SUKUNA IS?" your mother said, now yelling. "THAT BASTARD MURDERE-" she was cut off by Nanami placing one hand over her mouth and another on her head, bringing her to his chest.

"(Y/n), to the living room. Right now."

Nanami's voice was as cold as ice and pierced your soul like a needle.

You lowered your head and nodded.

"It's too late, I already know what curses are, just like I know enough to know that you, Kento Nanami, are a Jujutsu sorcerer." you said just as coldly before walking downstairs to your living room.