50.

As the ambulance you were in was transported into the hospital, you were quickly rushed into emergency surgery.

"Princess!!" Yuji yelled as he tried running after the staff rushing you to the OR, Megumi holding him back once again.

As the doors to the OR shut and the surgery light turns green, Gojo appears in the blink of an eye, on guard and a bit frustrated but present nonetheless.

"Gojo!" Megumi exclaims as he sees his teacher appear before him.

Yuji shrugs at Gojo's presence as he sits in an empty chair, slump.

"Yuji.." Gojo says, disappointed that he's being ignored but fully knowing it's well deserved. "I'm sorry, Yuji Itadori." Gojo apologizes on his knees.

"Why in the hell are you sorry now?" Yuji grumbles, rolling his eyes.

The man sighs, "Because I wasn't man enough to treat you like a human. I was blinded by my loyalty to someone I thought of as a close friend. I thought I was doing the right thing by hurting and humiliating you, but I'm done now."

Yuji scoffs, "It doesn't matter now. I don't give a fuck about how you treat me, who you do it for, or why you're sorry. It's over now."

"Itadori," Megumi says, "Why are you talking like you're leaving? What's 'over'?"

Yuji sighs heavily before chuckling, "If (Y/n) doesn't make it, I'm gonna kill myself."

Megumi's eyes widen as Gojo grips his hair, "No!" Megumi shouts.

"How unfortunate." Gojo mumbles, "My actions have created quite a mess."

"Spill it, Gojo, what'd you do? What were you doing and who were you doing it for, huh?" the ravenette yelled again.

"Settle down, Fushiguro. There's a reason, though not a good or excusable one." the blindfolded man admits, crossing his legs as he pats the floor next to him for Megumi to sit.

"What are you up to, Gojo?" Yuji scoffs again.

"To make sense of any of my actions, I need to tell you two a story first. It's how this all started."

"A story about Kento Nanami and how a fragment of Susana's power massacred his hometown with his mother being its vessel."