7.

Hours had passed and you were still awake in bed so you decided to sneak out for a little stroll.

You put on a hoodie and shorts as you popped in your headphones and began walking. Soon "Water Fountain" by Alec Benjamin started to play as you sung aloud.

She told me that she loved me by the water fountain
She told me that she loved me and she didn't love him
And that was really lovely because it was innocent
But now she's got a cup with something else in it

You sang the lyrics as you heard faint footsteps walking behind you. Feeling a bit frightened, you turn down you music to listen more when you realize that the person was singing the lyrics along with you.

"It's getting kinda blurry at a quarter past ten
And he was in a hurry to be touching her skin
She's feeling kinda dirty when she's dancing with him
Forgetting what she told me by the Water Fountain" the person, that you identified as a male by his voice, sang.

Soon you reached a street light where you stopped in your tracks with the male stopping a few feet away from you as the two of you kept singing.

Now he's grabbing her hips and pulling her in
Kissing her lips and whispering in her ear and she knows that she shouldn't listen
And that she should be with me by the water fountain

As the two of you got to the chorus, you turned to look behind you, able to see the stranger tagging along behind you as you recognized him to be, 'cute train guy', Yuji Itadori.

Both your eyes widened as you immediately recognized each other and continued to sing.

She couldn't be at home in the night time because it made her feel alone but at that time she was too young
I was too young
I should've built a home with a fountain for us the moment that she told me that she was in love too young
I was too young

You reached out your hand to lock with Itadori's as the two of you finished the chorus together under the dim street light.

Too young
Too young
Too young
Young

The last word was practically a whisper as itadori caressed your face as he leaned in close.

Time seemed to have stopped for a second as the two of you stood an inch apart from each other as if you were about to kiss before itadori slipped away, afraid he may hurt you if Sukuna forced his way out.

"Wait!" (Y/n) called to him. "I never got your name!"

As itadori yelled his name from a distance, the only thing you could make out was, 'ori' before he ran off completely.

"Ori.." you said in a whisper. "Ori..." you said again as you teared up.

"He got away again."