45.

Your continuous screaming and axe swinging got you nowhere as the creature picked you up by your right arm and swung you into one of the shelves - books, papers, pens, boxes, and even guns fell on you as you went crashing to the floor.

In a state of panic, you grabbed paper, throwing it at the monster with no luck. As you went to throw another, you saw a police badge with a tack on the back to be stuck to a shirt, "This must be the Jailhouse." you thought to yourself as you threw the badge at the monster.

The creature picked you up again, waving you around like a flag by your left leg before slamming you into a glass case.

"Ahh!" you cried out, "Shit!"

The creature took you into one of it's huge hands as it opened it's mouth to swallow you.

Your eyes could barely open as you felt your head growing warm, liquid dripping from your scalp.

The slippery liquid allowed you to slip from the creature's grasp as you attempted to crawl away from it.

The monster grabbed your foot once again, swinging you into another glass case.

Crimson liquid seeped from your mouth as you felt yourself growing colder. Just as you were about to shut your eyes, you noticed a gun, "God, I hope this thing's loaded." you thought to yourself as you tried your best to fire off a shot before passing out.

As the gun fired, blood gushed from your head, covering the entire floor.

When help finally did arrive, there was no trace of any monster, just you: lying in a pool of your own blood and glass.

Luckily, your phone still worked, although it was cracked to all hell. Your father and mother were called onto the scene but there was no need, your father, Kento Nanami, was there watching you die in front of him once again.

The reason there was no monster, is because your father killed it.

As you blindly shot the gun through the creature, spilling it's ooze everywhere, your father delivered a deadly blow from behind at the same time, killing it.

Nanami tried calling for you, yelling out your name, but you couldn't hear him and you sure as hell couldn't see him. Nanami called the authorities but was too terrified to see you like this once again for much longer.

As he called the police he held you in his arms once again, becoming soaked in your blood, but not staying long enough for them to see him.

As he placed you back on the floor where he found you he removed the glass sticking to your clothes and piercing your skin. He removed bits and pieces of glass from your head and near your eyes. There was also a large piece of metal piercing your diaphragm.

The sight was too horrible to continue witnessing so the man left, taking Yuji and Megumi with him as police arrived.

Neither boy knew what was happening but they knew that Nanami was shaken up and not to be bothered.

"Yes, yes ma'am. Please, tell me the name of the hospital. I'll head over immediately." Nanami said in a hushed tone as he spoke to an officer on the phone letting him know that (Y/n) was critically injured.

"Uhh, Nanami?" Yuji started, concerned.

"Yuji, I'm busy." the man said with a serious tone, turning his face from his phone to face the boy.

"But look!" he pointed, still handcuffed.

"We've gotta get those off you." Megumi sighed.

"You two, quiet, now!" Nanami shouted as he turned back towards his phone. "Yes, yes ma'am, thank you." he hushed again.

"Holy shit, Nanami, what is that?" Megumi staggered as her pointed in horror at what he was seeing.

"Megumi, what did I-" Nanami shouted before stopping, "Impossible.." he whispered before dropping his phone.

The creature that Nanami had slayed was standing once again, standing over you.

As EMT's worked on patching up your wounds, a loud whaling was heard before arms came flailing through the air, raging.

"YOU BASTARD, GET AWAY FROM HER!" a woman screamed.

You opened your eyes slightly, head pounding, "Mom.. don't" you thought, trying your hardest to open your mouth and speak, but it was impossible.

You, with your last ounce of strength, reached out your hand to stop her from coming closer. As the two of you clasped hands as soon as she was close enough, she stopped, eyes wide and mouth agape as blood pooled from it.

"M-Mom.." you muttered mutely, barely able to breathe as blood filled within your throat.

Your eyes could stay open no more as tears now clouded what vision you had left.

"Mom!" you thought as you drifted unconscious.

"I love you.. {Y/n).. so much." she said as blood gushed from her gaping wound with each syllable.

Nanami fell on his ass, "NO!! GOD DAMNIT, NO!!!" he screamed as tears poured from his eyes. "God damnit, WHY?!" he screamed, pounding his fists on the ground.

Nanami got up with a vengeance, running full speed at the creature before taking one last look at his wife and changing his mind, "Honey, why?" he asked as he came up and hugged her from behind as he cried on her shoulder, a thick, sharp, cone-like object impelling her in her stomach, going clean through her.

"Because, I love (Y/n) more than anything..." the woman said as she took her final breath.

As Nanami continued crying on your mother's shoulder, the creature's limb started to move, lifting your mother up.

Nanami's arms were stretched with his hands open, waiting for it to drop her body, but it didn't.

The corpse of your dead mother began dangling in mid air. To those who couldn't see curses, this phenomenon was both fascinating and terrifying. Unexplainable. While to Jujutsu sorcerers, everything was clear as day where the only mystery was why.

Before Nanami's very eyes, the creature tossed his wife into the air as it jumped to catch her in it's mouth like a dog catching a treat in mid air.

Nanami's tears of pure sorrow and mourning turned into tears of pure rage.

"GOD DAMNIT, YOU BASTARD!!!!!"