41.

The inmate shudders and freezes in his spot, sweating buckets as he realizes the curse's name. Sukuna sees the recognition in his expression and throws him to the ground, sitting on him, knowing the man would be too afraid to fight back.

Sukuna crosses his legs and props an elbow on his knee and rests a hand on his face, "Anyone else?!" he grins maliciously. The rest of the inmates back away accept for one, yelling and flailing his arms.

"You were a little, punk, bitch just a minute ago. What the fuck is your problem? You on somethin'?!" he yells as he gets closer to the curse.

"Little. Punk. Bitch?!" Sukuna questions before laughing out loud. "You know what, human, I'll let you hit me three times for those three insults; and in return, I hit you three times as a punishment." Sukuna offers. The man takes the offer and squares up in front of the curse as he rises, one foot still on the inmate he was sitting on.

The first shot was to the face, the second to the stomach, and the third to the balls - all of which the curse took like a champ without so much as flinching.

As Sukuna went to speak, the man kicked him in the stomach. This infuriated the curse, so he devised a plan.

"AHH!!" he yelped, switching out with a battered Yuji. The boy curled into a ball and continued whining until the inmate started to laugh.

"See, I told you! You're just a Pussy, little, punk, bitch!" he cackled.

Itadori could feel the bloodlust Sukuna was exerting and tried to resist him switching out again, but was too weak.

"I'm back, bitch!" Sukuna smirked, laughing in a low tone.

"Oh?!" the man questioned, kicking the curse again.

Sukuna laughed, "is that all you've got?!" as he sat up.

"Course not." the man smirked, going for a combo move with two punches and a kick, all of which Sukuna dodged.

"Alrighty," Sukuna spoke, cracking his neck before stretching his arms. "time for me to get serious."

Before Sukuna went to punch the inmate, Yuji tried to switch out.

"EXTENSION!" Sukuna yelled as he threw a punch.

Itadori could do nothing now that Sukuna wanted an extension, instead he tried to focus on meditating on a better way to win the court case he'd be on trial for soon.

The punch that Sukuna threw sent the man flying across the cell and he followed, kicking, punching, and slapping.

"You little shit, nobody crosses me, got it?! You better hope you die after this or I'll make you wish you did." the curse growls, standing atop the man with one foot on his head. "Next time you want to go back on an agreement, think of Papa Sukuna, the king of all causes. For he's the one teaching you this very important lesson right now." he smirked.

Sukuna bent down, picking the man up by the collar before punching him four more times. "And this.. this is for calling me a pussy, little, punk, bitch. Nighty night, bitch."

The curse dropped the man after that before walking away. Blood was everywhere and every other inmate was instantly traumatized by the bloody bout they just witnessed. The cell was silent and anyone who dared make noise feared for their lives as the inmate on the floor was nearly dead.

Sukuna sat back in Yuji's corner, curling into himself before switching.

Yuji was tired and sore, not having enough energy to think very hard about the man Sukuna nearly killed though he did look up at the man.

"Holy fuck, Sukuna!" Yuji panics a bit seeing the man's condition. "Damn that fucking curse. I'm fucking freezing." Yuji thinks to himself.

The boy soon drifts off to sleep in his little corner, cold and sore.

As Yuji finds himself dreaming, all he can do is think of you and all the things he wanted to do with you once you got out of the hospital.
Picnics, going to festivals and carnivals, movies, dinners, and maybe dates, too.

Yuji thought about your beautiful hair, your cute clothing, sweet smelling perfume, and you laughing with him in the sunlight. Yuji was 100% whipped and he would do anything to put a smile on your face, even if that meant having to leave you.

Yuji dreamt of a nice first date where you would go on a picnic next to a river that afternoon and a carnival that night. You two would have so much fun and before the night ended, you'd kiss while at the top of the Faris wheel.

The thought of all of that made Yuji smile in his sleep before he heard a loud thud and shouting, waking him up.

"YUJI!!!"

"ITADORI!!!"