8.

The next day (Y/n) struggled to focus in school, instead thinking of 'ori'.

"Why'd he leave? That was the second time we met so it's gotta be meant for us to at least be acquainted right? Did I do something wrong? He leaned in like he was gonna kiss me but dipped. What the hell!" you thought, wracking your brain on why he could've possibly left.

You ly your head on your desk during your hour long break and sulk about the night before, before feeling a hand on your shoulder. You look up and see Junpei.

Your eyes immediately light up upon seeing Junpei at school in his uniform.

"Junpei!" you say happily. "You're really here! You changed your mind!!"

"Hey, (Y/n)! I figured I would give school one last chance. After all, I've got a reason to be here now." he said as he gave a smile.

You smiled as well as you stood up from your seat with a marker.

"Lemme see your cast, Junpei." you said, taking the cap off the marker, preparing to write.

Junpei lifted his arm to you in confusion as you wrote on his cast.

"(Y/n) was here (。♡‿♡。)?" he asked as he read what you wrote aloud.

"Yep! Now everyone knows we're friends!" you said giving a close eyed smile as Junpei did the same.

As the break came to an end, you suggested that you and Junpei should hang out that upcoming weekend and he agreed.

"I'll text you when and where tomorrow, k?" you said as you prepared for the next class.

Junpei nodded and the rest of the day went smoothly.

*Meanwhile at Jujutsu high*

"Gojo what the hell man!" Itadori yells at his teacher.

"Whhaatt??" the man responds in a sigh.

"Why? Why do I have to stay away from that cute girl we saw a couple weeks ago? Is it because of Sukuna?"

"Yes, why?" he responds bluntly.

"Because I saw her last night and I was scared! You made me paranoid that I'd hurt her or anyone else if Sukuna slipped out. Why? He's been at bay for weeks. It's bad enough everyone thinks I'm still dead but now I can't even interact with non sorcerers? Is that what you're saying?" Itadori said as he clenched his fist.

"Yes, that's exactly what I'm saying." Gojo said harshly.

"The truth is, Nanami will gut me like a fish if Itadori gets anywhere near (Y/n). Right now all I can do is make him think he'll hurt any and everyone until he gains more control of his cursed energy and Sukuna." Gojo thought.

Itadori lowered his head in defeat. "So I have no chance at shooting my shot, huh? All I'm gonna do is hurt her and everyone else I meet." Itadori said as he stated walking away.

"I'm sorry, Itadori."

"Yea, me too." Itadori said before walking away completely.

I hope you're happy, Nanami. You're crushing two hearts here, not just the one you intended to. You don't even have proof that itadori could be into (Y/n) or vise versa.
Satoru Gojo

Then so be it. (Y/n)'s safety is all I care about, and even if he doesn't, this'll get the point across for the future that (Y/n) or any girl is off the table for Sukuna's vessel.
Kento Nanami

You're going to grow to regret this.
Satoru Gojo

Then so be it.
Kento Nanami

Gojo reads his friend's text and shakes his head.

"I hope you know what you're doing, Nanami because when things go to shit I'm staying out of it."