1.) Who's That?

(The picture above is how she had her hair/makeup done and also what she wore for the Fashion Show)
———————-

I just got up from the hair and makeup chair ready to find my black high heel shoes that I have to wear for the Versace fashion show. I was wrapped up in my white bathrobe and wearing some fuzzy socks. I looked around and literally couldn't find my shoes.

"What the fuck..." I said to myself. "Where the hell could they be?" I started moving the clothes and other shoes around to see if they got drowned in the sea of garments around me.

"Shania!"

I heard a voice call out to me. I turned around and saw one of my best friends Bella Hadid walking towards me. She had her hair in the signature slicked back bun and she wore some parachute pants, a crop top and her Nikes.

"Bells!" I said very excited. I extended my arms out and gave her a big hug. "Did you see what you're wearing already?"

"Not yet, I just wanted to come say hi real quick before I went. Literally just got here too, it's been such a busy day." She said, sitting down in the makeup chair I was just in a couple minutes ago.

"I felt that. I can't tell you how much I'm ready to relax after this show." I said, going back to looking for my shoes. "I want to go home, snuggle in a blanket and watch a movie. I'm still jet lagged from Paris."

"I couldn't even tell you're still jet lagged. Your face doesn't show it at all." Bella got up from the seat.

I finally found my shoes and pulled them close to my chest. As I held them, I grabbed my phone and a granola bar that was placed right next to it. I then turned to face Bella.

"That's because of the concealer they plastered on my face." I let out a chuckle.

Bella rolled her eyes and smiled.

"You're too much." She said. "Oh by the way, you're coming to that after party tonight?"

"Um, hello..." I pointed to my face. "Jet lagged, remember."

"You always say that and after the show is over you're the first one wanting to party." She laughed. "I know you way too well."

"Yeah, you do but don't threaten me with a good time." I laughed.

"We have about a hour and a half everyone!" One of the shows directors shouted out for everyone to hear. "Let's go ladies!"

"Alright see you after the show, we're gonna kill it." Bella said, starting to walk away.

"As always!" I said causing her to look back at me with a smile.

—————————————-

I stood behind three other women ready to walk the runway. I heard people talking and music playing just behind the curtains. I always have butterflies for every runway show no matter how many times I walk them.

I've been doing this for long enough but it seems like I still can't get over my nerves beforehand. No matter how many cartwheels my stomach does, I always manage to kill it.

The lights got low and the noise from the other side died down. The director started to count down from 5 using her fingers. The runway music began to play and finally the show has started.

The first few girls went and it was my turn. I took a deep breath to calm me and looked towards the director. She signaled me to go and it was my time to shine again.

I walked out and stepped one foot in front of the other. My hips were swaying perfectly as I walked, in sync with the music. As I walked, I locked eyes with this man who sat right towards the end of the runway.

He had piercing blue eyes and hair that seemed so soft to run my fingers through. His face looked like gods work and I found myself blurring out my surroundings, just solely focusing on him.

I got to the end of the runway and did a few short poses before I had to walk back. The crowd clapped and took numerous pictures. The man I locked eyes with clapped as well and gave me a little smile.

He had lips that seemed so kissable and I was truly struck with a feeling I haven't felt with another man before.

I turned to walk back and the director automatically praised me when I came behind the curtain again. Immediately a swarm of makeup and hair came to me in order to touch up or fix anything that needed to be fixed.

I looked around and saw Bella ready to walk out. I gave her a thumb up and a smile. She smiled back at me and walked out. I made my way back to the line for the final walk at the end of the show.

I fiddled with the bracelets I had on waiting to walk out again. All the while I was just thinking about that man.

Who was that?

Now that I think about it, he seemed kind of familiar but I couldn't put my finger on it. Either way, he's probably just here for the show and I more than likely won't even see him again so I'm not sure why I'm being all lovestruck. It's not a big deal.

I snapped out of my thoughts as it was time for the final walk. The director gave us the okay to head out and we closed the show.

Another great runway walk for the books.