9.) Off

(The dress Nia will wear for the premier is pictured above)
———————-
The day was here!

We were already on the jet ready to touch down in France soon. The flight was long as hell but I'm used to it. Austin on the other hand was completely restless the whole flight.

I'm not sure if it's because of the flight itself or the Film Fest. He didn't say exactly but he's also been kind of reserved. I've had a off feeling about whatever is going on with him since we got on the plane.

I've been trying not to think so much about it but it's kind of hard not to when we're cooped up in a jet thousands of feet in the air about to step out together publicly in the later hours of our day. I want us both to have a good time and be happy so hopefully he might open up and everything would be fine.

I was on my phone slouched in my seat texting Bella. Austin was sitting across from me, legs stretched out and crossed, his hand was halfway covering his face. His eyes were closed and his arm was propped up on the chair's arm.

He looked comfy though, wearing some baggy blue jeans, red converse and a white crew neck sweater.

The flight attendant came by and I looked at her with a smile.

"Um, excuse me?" I began.

"Yes Ms. Prince?"

"Can I have a mimosa please?"

"Of course." She nodded her head.

"Thank you."

I saw Austin shift a bit in his sleep, eyes still closed.

"You drinking already?" I heard him say.

"Yeah, why not? I should've asked for a baguette too while I was at it." I shrugged. "And I thought you were trying to sleep."

"I still couldn't..." Austin said as he opened his eyes and sighed. "I'm just nervous for the Film Fest."

Okay, so that explains it.

"Ah, gotcha." I nodded. "I knew something was up."

"You got spidey senses or something." He chuckled.

"No, just observant." I smiled. "It'll be okay Austin. We're here for each other remember."

"Yeah you're right." Austin sat up a bit, running his fingers through his hair. "Are we about to land?"

"Yeah..." I looked out the window and immediately got scared at what I saw. Everything looked so small, the tallest building looked like a small Lego block. I gasped and looked back at Austin.

"You're scared of heights?"

"No... maybe. Kinda." I looked around as if I didn't know what he was talking about.

"I didn't know that! Why didn't you tell me Nia, I thought you were fine!"

"I am fine... just when I don't look out the window. But I just mistakenly looked out." I shrugged.

Austin got up from and came towards the seat next to me that had my bag on it. He moved my bag to his seat and sat down next to me. He grabbed my hand and held it.

"I'll shield you from the window." He smiled.

"Thanks." I giggled. "I appreciate it."

Austin leaned over and kissed my cheek and I placed my head on his shoulder.
—————————

I threw one of my bags onto the chair in the corner that was in our hotel bedroom. We made it to the French Hotel and I absolutely missed France.

I placed the rest of my luggage in the corner to finally free both of my hands.